Flaaco slid late | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flaaco slid late

He didn’t elbow Flacco any more than that lineman did that came in and turned his head on the ground sideways

Funny thing is the flag actually came out after that lineman pile drove Kiko and sat on top of him

I wish suh had kicked that Ginger’s ***.

At least we would have got some entertainment out of it
Kiko destroying Flacco and Suh giving that linemen the business were certainly the highlights for me...

Again, as you said, How is it possible there were no dead ball personal fouls called when legit 6 guys were brawling and Harbaugh was out on the field jawing?

That corn fed ugly ginger reflects poorly on the rest of the Ginger population...

Myself being red of hair, frowns significantly upon his poor decision making........ and overall poor complexion...

I still photograph? Really? Look at it in regular speed. The brain cannot even comprehend that fast much less is a player able to change his motion in less than a second.

It was a foul but was not intentional.

How about 2 pics then?

How many yards between them? At least four. That is the literal start of the slide. So you are going to try and tell me a player can't check himself at that distance? Dirty Hit.

wEqw9fP.jpg

When Flacco started his slide, Alonso was still on his feet. He then proceeded to launch himself at flacco when he knew the slide started. It was a dirty late hit. Period.

Try to convince yourself otherwise, but it won't make it so.
mGF3NDt.jpg

mGF3NDt

Please, do you know at what speed Kiko was coming because Joe was not sliding?

In real speed, it is not even close, he was late sliding, and it cost him, next time slide earlier or go out of bounds.

Later in the game that red head was driving into suhs legs after the whistle he slaps his arm off him gets called for a personal foul.

I’m real surprised suh didn’t just go hulk on that guy at some point.

Dirty player

He was trying to gain tbe sticks slid very late.

It’s a foul but it’s not intentional although there’s no doubt Kiko wanted to put contact on him.

Plays similar to the one vs the 9ers last year with kaep that finished the game. Very similar from kikos stand point

I was ready for a good old fashioned Donny brook yesterday.

One of those brawls in the older movies where you meet in the yard and circle each other and just scrap.
Honestly, after it got out of hand, I'd have cheap shotted anyone I could find on that scumbag team. **** Baltimore.

How about 2 pics then?

How many yards between them? At least four. That is the literal start of the slide. So you are going to try and tell me a player can't check himself at that distance? Dirty Hit.

wEqw9fP.jpg
You can put as many pictures up as you want to. You obviously didn't watch the game. 4 yards is nothing. That is less than a second at full speed two players approaching each other.

Please, do you know at what speed Kiko was coming because Joe was not sliding?

In real speed, it is not even close, he was late sliding, and it cost him, next time slide earlier or go out of bounds.

Please, spare me the speed story. Where did Alonso hit him? When he was low and in the full slide. He intentionally lowered his head and launched himself at Flacco. If he didn't realize that Flacco was in a slide, then why such a low hit? He knew it. It was a dirty play.

Please, spare me the speed story. Where did Alonso hit him? When he was low and in the full slide. He intentionally lowered his head and launched himself at Flacco. If he didn't realize that Flacco was in a slide, then why such a low hit? He knew it. It was a dirty play.
Yeah speed means nothing. They all were standing still. Flaco sat down and then Kiko launched himself. :laugh
You really need to watch the game. I think the NFL Network has a couple of reruns.

ESPN is whipping it up big time with lots of announcers calling for Kiko Alonso to be suspended and also calling for Ndamukong Suh to be suspended for his incident with Mallett.

You can put as many pictures up as you want to. You obviously didn't watch the game. 4 yards is nothing. That is less than a second at full speed two players approaching each other.

I obviously didn't watch the game? Pffft with that little ad hominem attack, it won't work.

2 Photos, Indisputable proof.

Alonso knew; it was the freaking reason why he launched himself at a ground level Flacco. If he didn't know Flacco was going down, then he wouldn't have been going low like that. Dirty hit. Period. Try to justify it all you want, it won't change a damn thing.

That picture in real time was not more then a second later, Kiko was going full speed to reach the 1st down marker, and his launch with his lowered head ended with him hitting him with his shoulder pad, if he wanted to do real damage, he could have hit him helmet to helmet.

When you are going that hard/fast, and the adrenaline is flowing hard, it is very tough to slow down or change direction within 1 second notice.

Maybe the qb's should think twice about scrambling for the first down. If they aren't built to take a hit like a rb they shouldn't try to make a rb play. If they do try to run they should take the hit like any other player
Oh trust me I totally agree. If they tuck and run you are now fully committed to getting destroyed. Especially if you get down late.

I do hope he gets a huge fine to cut into that ridiculously undeserving salary of his though. Otherwise, great hit.... Please do it again if we play Baltimore next season.

That and Suh's shenanigans on the ginger were about the only physicality on display from this soft ass team last night.

Finally a Pat Riley style sighting from this sorry excuse of an organization. If you're getting beat so bad that you're completely out of the game.... Start taking their players out of the game.

Was a late "slide". Wasnt even a good one, he went from a sprint to plopping on his a**...

Clearly trying to milk the extra yard for the first down marker.

He would have been better off not sliding and trying to put a subtle move on kiko to not get his clock cleaned if he wanted the first that badly.

Also, Baltimore is a dirty team in general all over the field. Lot of stuff that doesnt get noticed.

League needs to stop protecting QB's so much. If they are in the pocket and defenseless is one thing, but its ridiculous how much they are babied overall.

Back
Top Bottom