Florida st. vs. Penn st. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida st. vs. Penn st.

kastofsna120 said:
lol, a missed field goal. something bowden is familiar with

Heh, it seems like Bowden doesn't even react to missed field goals anymore.

Caps said:
They'll be lucky if they can keep all 4 they have currently commited.

:confused: Have you watched them at all this year? They have at least 4 WRs 90% of the time and will even more when Tebow takes over and they don't have to protect Leak with a FB.

wow, I didn't think this game would be this close.

They didn't even show the missed FG here as the stupid *** local tv station didn't cut back to the game in time. :mad: :yell:

SpeedRush99 said:
:confused: Have you watched them at all this year? They have at least 4 WRs 90% of the time and will even more when Tebow takes over and they don't have to protect Leak with a FB.

I know, 4 WR's in one class is still a bit of a stretch though. If I was a blue chip WR recruit, and I had the chance to be the 4th option at UF, or the 1st or 2nd option somewhere where the WR recruiting hasn't been so deep(UM for instance) I would go somewhere else. On top of that, it seems like Meyer can recruit very well, so if I was one of the lower ranked guys, I would be very concerned that Meyer would pull in even more talent in the following years, possibly a 5 star guy that could edge me out on the depth chart. Just a few reasons why that much talent at one position isn't always gauranteed come signing day.

Caps said:
I know, 4 WR's in one class is still a bit of a stretch though. If I was a blue chip WR recruit, and I had the chance to be the 4th option at UF, or the 1st or 2nd option somewhere where the WR recruiting hasn't been so deep(UM for instance) I would go somewhere else. On top of that, it seems like Meyer can recruit very well, so if I was one of the lower ranked guys, I would be very concerned that Meyer would pull in even more talent in the following years, possibly a 5 star guy that could edge me out on the depth chart. Just a few reasons why that much talent at one position isn't always gauranteed come signing day.

Good points

Holy ****! He Missed It Again... This Is Rediculous!

man this is a good game... I really feel bad for these young college kickers. They have a job to do just like everyone else, but the pressure has got to be tough.

Bowden is so old and senile he didn't realize the Penn State kicker missed the game winner....time for the rocking chair Bobby.
:lol:

Looks like we've got a goal line war here.

Penn State 23
Florida State 16

Could be the ballgame???

Back
Top Bottom