Football -vs- Soccer discussion | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football -vs- Soccer discussion

okay here's were I'm coming from, in football you have guys at 300 pounds trying to tackle you or block you and have to be strong enough to withstand a hit

in soccer you run all game and you get tackled sometimes

football players are tougher and stronger period

and barly any contact and dont tell me those little tackles in soccer are close to what they are in football

shanem8481 said:
so running full speed at 200 pund rb who runs about a 4.6 requiers more then JOGGING aouround for 90 min with a few sprints

:shakeno: You know nothing about soccer

shanem8481 said:
its true the sports we are bad are sports nobody cares about hear if we used our best althleats in soccer the world cup wouldnt even be fun we would destroy
keep thinking that buddy

I have never seen quite so much nonsense and uninformed garbage spouted in one thread. American football is about explosiveness and sprint endurance of course Manny Wright can bench more than a football player however Manny Wright probably couldn't run his fat *** the length of a field and back, an average midfield player in a premier league game run 5-7 miles during the 90 mins, no quarters no huddles no timeouts, i would bet manny wright doesn't cover 500 yards in 3 hours of bloated crap that pads out a 90 min nfl game. American football has alot of great athletes but none of them have the stamina or fitness of a top football player, not even close

@@@ said:
I have never seen quite so much nonsense and uninformed garbage spouted in one thread. American football is about explosiveness and sprint endurance of course Manny Wright can bench more than a football player however Manny Wright probably couldn't run his fat *** the length of a field and back, an average midfield player in a premier league game run 5-7 miles during the 90 mins, no quarters no huddles no timeouts, i would bet manny wright doesn't cover 500 yards in 3 hours of bloated crap that pads out a 90 min nfl game. American football has alot of great athletes but none of them have the stamina or fitness of a top football player, not even close

:yes: Agreed!

ok soccer you need more stanima but what else do you need its requier power,explosivnes and the ablity to take a hit

@@@ said:

:up:

shanem8481 said:
ok soccer you need more stanima but what else do you need its requier power,explosivnes and the ablity to take a hit

How many times have people said it....

but how many time have said manny right coulnt run far and you still have not admited football requiers more then running

football players are stronger, tougher, sometimes faster, they deal with more strategy, they are better athletes period. it doesn't make you a better athlete just because you have more endurence. football players also have high vertical leaps

saying soccer players are more talented or better athletes than football players is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom