Football -vs- Soccer discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football -vs- Soccer discussion

you don't get it, its not about just running, its about everything they do.

What state are you in? Do they have a good Soccer team at your Highschool?

go practice with them. Tell me how you come out.

Prime Time said:
No they wouldn't. People might be very tall and very fast, but they probably can't kick a soccer ball worth a damn.

thats becuse most of the population here doesnt care about soccer

shanem8481 said:
we are getting off my first point ... if American used there best althleats we would destroy

We don't have a priority in soccer here in the USA, for men's sports, but soccer is a priority for women's sports...that is why the women regularly are the best. Here we have football, basketball, baseball and a little hockey...soccer is down the road priority wise. I think the USA will get better though as more kids are playing (male and female).

Mindwarp said:

Exactly, or come and play little scrimmage against my duaghters team. I'll make sure they take it easy on you. :D

Mindwarp said:

i live in coconut creek fla our high school soccer team has been one gameaway from states the past two years

:lol: So this got separated from the other thread

There's no need for a discussion on this, FUTBOL is the most popular sport in the world, it has been for many many years and it will continue to be it.

And to say that a sport where america isn't good at isn't a sport, it's just plain dumb :rolleyes:

i go to a mostly hispanic school and i play soccer at P.E all the time im not saying thats close to playing the real thing but its fun game but for me it just doesnt reqiuer alot

shanem8481 said:
i live in coconut creek fla our high school soccer team has been one gameaway from states the past two years

I live in South Florida. I just got out of High School. I don't know about this past year, but the year before you guys definately where not a game away from states.

Prime Time said:
I live in South Florida. I just got out of High School. I don't know about this past year, but the year before you guys definately where not a game away from states.
what school did you go to

shanem8481 said:
i go to a mostly hispanic school and i play soccer at P.E all the time im not saying thats close to playing the real thing but its fun game but for me it just doesnt reqiuer alot

Because you are not playing on the big field. :nono:

look this guys point is that we like football more than soccer, otherwise we would be on a soccer forum but this is finheaven and we love football. It's okay to like any sport but here is the USA football is king

finsmx said:
:lol: So this got separated from the other thread

There's no need for a discussion on this, FUTBOL is the most popular sport in the world, it has been for many many years and it will continue to be it.

And to say that a sport where america isn't good at isn't a sport, it's just plain dumb :rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom