Football -vs- Soccer discussion | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football -vs- Soccer discussion

dude Stronger does not mean better. Look I am a Football guy,
I played football, My kids are being trained to love football, but listen to me your comments have been ignorant.

soccer players are far from soft. They are really athletic and highly skilled. they don't "jog" well America did in this game, but for the most part they are running full speed for most of the game.

TotoreMexico said:
Please show me a video
I'm not talking about with a soccer ball but alot have moves like that

Mindwarp said:
dude Stronger does not mean better. Look I am a Football guy,
I played football, My kids are being trained to love football, but listen to me your comments have been ignorant.

soccer players are far from soft. They are really athletic and highly skilled. they don't "jog" well America did in this game, but for the most part they are running full speed for most of the game.
i never said soccer player arent great athleats im just saying football reqiuers more then running alot

shanem8481 said:
i never said soccer player arent great athleats im just saying football reqiuers more then running alot

And so does Soccer...

shanem8481 said:
thats pretty boy ****
i can take a ball and parctice until i can do that do

Okay so take a ball and start practicing, and be sure to take a video so I can see that it's so easy, dude some of these plays I can't even make them, and I've being practicing since I was 7 years old, I doubt that you can "practice" and make it:shakeno:

did any of you guys see Barry Sanders play? stiff armed, juked, spinned, hurdled even ran over guys can a soccer player do that? no they can't!

juking back and forth and doing all that stuff is alot diffence when somone like zach thomas is coming after you

its more then running
your running while handling a ball and trying to keep it away from your opponet.

watch the video

Mindwarp said:
its more then running
your running while handling a ball and trying to keep it away from your opponet.

watch the video

yea its the same thing in football excect you oppent is trying to take your head off

TotoreMexico said:
Okay so take a ball and start practicing, and be sure to take a video so I can see that it's so easy, dude some of these plays I can't even make them, and I've being practicing since I was 7 years old, I doubt that you can "practice" and make it:shakeno:

Exactly my daughter has practiced that stuff for years and can do them somewhat standing still by herself. Try it against another top notch soccer player and its something totally different. We all know the truth, he will never get it.

i admit that kicking stuff is hard but so is juggling doesnt make them athleats

and football is more than running while carring a ball, you have to be strong enough to withstand tackles and avoid tackles by juking, spinning, hurdling, breaking tackles all while keeping hands on the football. I doubt a soccer player could hang on to a ball, withstand a hit and keep going all with heavy pads on

like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQIPDfRVI0&search=Barry Sanders

Back
Top Bottom