Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burke???? This offense has produced THREE touchdowns in 4.5 games.

Gase needs to **** off. He's the worst coach we've had in franchise history, and that includes Philbin and Cameron.

I want him gone. If he has a single supporter left then shame on you. Gase supporters deserve to be Dolphins fans.

The Dolphins are 12-4 over the last 16 regular season games. Maybe, just maybe...he isn't the worst coach in franchise history considering one of those guys mentioned won a single game over 16.

The Dolphins are 12-4 over the last 16 regular season games. Maybe, just maybe...he isn't the worst coach in franchise history considering one of those guys mentioned won a single game over 16.

Yes, but after consulting with some of the self anointed geniuses from FH, The NFL has reclassified 9 of those to LWs...lucky wins. In those wins, Mismi did not achieve enough style points, score enough fantasy football points or the other team simply blew it...so they don't count. Because anyone that has played or followed sports knows that it's not getting the W that counts, it's, well, um, eh, playing with elegance and panache.

Defence is responsible for our 3 wins. What a clown post. Well done Burke. Great game today

I’d get rid of Gase before Burke. Our defense is looking really good.

I’d get rid of Gase before Burke. Our defense is looking really good.

Yet, Gase is still the driving force behind this team winning, last season and this season. Please, stop posting stupid on the forums, no one will ever take you seriously.

Burke???? This offense has produced THREE touchdowns in 4.5 games.

Gase needs to **** off. He's the worst coach we've had in franchise history, and that includes Philbin and Cameron.

I want him gone. If he has a single supporter left then shame on you. Gase supporters deserve to be Dolphins fans.
The sheer heat that this take is giving off may be enough to rapidly advance the melting of the polar ice caps, thus flooding the entire earth and wiping out all sustained life. Way to go man.

Yet, Gase is still the driving force behind this team winning, last season and this season. Please, stop posting stupid on the forums, no one will ever take you seriously.

Sure Gase fanboy. Gase is a POS who lacks the ability to see talent or call plays. Ajayi and our D won this. Look at Citler’s 4.6 ave. Ajayi is averaging more yards per carry than that bum.

Gase, if anything, needs to apologize to Burke for the offense not helping the defense out. Until today, the offense wasn't pulling their weight really at all. Today they had some sustained drives, and penalties by the Falcons defense that definitely helped our defense actually be able to rest some and come back into the game fresh.

I don't wanna think about it, but if this team had Ryan they may be 5-0.....

This defense is something...

It's funny it gets better when a Clemson kid starts playing, but hey whose keeping track..

Actually, if Miami had Tannehill healthy, they are 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom