Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins are 12-4 over the last 16 regular season games. Maybe, just maybe...he isn't the worst coach in franchise history considering one of those guys mentioned won a single game over 16.
He was the same guy who just the other day that this season was basically a wash and we shouldn't be hard on Gase...

Sure Gase fanboy. Gase is a POS who lacks the ability to see talent or call plays. Ajayi and our D won this. Look at Citler’s 4.6 ave. Ajayi is averaging more yards per carry than that bum.

Can you give any reason as to why Gase os a POS?

I mean...13-8 since he has entered the NFL...1 playoff appearance after having his Starting QB, Center, Safety, a LB go down. Has the team in the mix for the AFC East with having his starting QB go down (and his Starting Mike).

Sure Gase fanboy. Gase is a POS who lacks the ability to see talent or call plays. Ajayi and our D won this. Look at Citler’s 4.6 ave. Ajayi is averaging more yards per carry than that bum.

Classy though.

Dude! All along I though that Gase was the HC...and so responsible for the D and the RB. You mean he's just the QB coach?!??

Seriously save the inane posts for losses. They're even more ridiculous after wins

Hayes balled
Wake balled
Jordan Phillips balled
Timmons was solid
Kiko was solid
Rey was solid
Jones balled
Tank balled
Suh was a monster as usual
Harris was solid
Howard was ok

...other than the bomb, this defense played tough.

Special teams was solid too, great coverage, Chase Allen and Sanoris and Mike Thomas on coverages...

We have a top 10 defense folks, might be top 5 if we keep playing well.
So true. William Hayes had two consecutive dominating plays, almost single handedly stopping a 2nd half Falcons drive. Thing of beauty from him really.

Tankersley had a phenomenal game overall, but that rip move to give Reshad that interception to win the game was fantastic.

Michael Thomas, so true. His stop of their punter (Bosher?) when they had that bad snap was air-tight. Then the "fins" run afterward was so much fun!

We don't give Suh enough credit, but you're dead right, he was a monster as usual.

I'm definitely NOT in the Jordan Phillips fan club, but he had 2 or 3 dominant plays when we needed them in the 2nd half. Kudos to him as well.

All 3 LB's did a good job. Yes, we had gash plays for chunk yards from their RB's, but mostly we controlled the run game. Our LB coverage wasn't really tested too much, as the Falcons seemed content to go vertical a lot.

Wake ... always awesome. Best thing Parcells ever did was convince Wake to become a Dolphin when he had a sweepstakes of teams courting him from dominating the CFL.

So let me get this straight. The defense pitches a shutout in the second half versus perhaps the best offensive team in the NFL and Burke has to go?

The defense has been a huge bright spot for Miami. If this is just sarcasm then I apologize. Otherwise, post makes no sense.

I certainly hope Burke packed, need him back in Miami for revenge against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom