Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% ok with being called a "Gase Fanboy"...guy has literally changed the culture of the franchise in a very short time. If I could get a Gase jersey with .619 (his winning percentage) as the number, I would.

That's funny I call my black/dark gray hoodie (the one he always wears) my Gase Jersey.

Does this forum have a room for the uninformed? Kind of like the "kiddie table" at family Thanksgiving? Asking for a friend (OP).

Quality response from a quality poster. Not surprised at all.

Just check your received likes vs mine and take in consideration that I have only been on the forum for 9 months whereas you....9 years.

I’m no fan of Gase and will never act like I am. We have had other coaches make it to the playoffs in their first season to then fail every season after that. If he were to make it to the playoffs this year then I will not bash him.

Burke on the other hand...this thread needs to be closed lol. This is the best Dolphins D that I have seen in a long time. Melted Matty Ice! Now, we need to RETIRE Brady!

Just check your received likes vs mine and take in consideration that I have only been on the forum for 9 months whereas you....9 years.

I’m no fan of Gase and will never act like I am. We have had other coaches make it to the playoffs in their first season to then fail every season after that. If he were to make it to the playoffs this year then I will not bash him.

Burke on the other hand...this thread needs to be closed lol. This is the best Dolphins D that I have seen in a long time. Melted Matty Ice! Now, we need to RETIRE Brady!

You would also realize that a few months ago the forum got redone. Everyone's posts and likes etc. got wiped.

But hey who cares about facts.

It's not about a PC environment, it's about basic forum rules implemented here. Instead of raging red about Gase you could read them.

But nah, wouldn't expect you too.

What, as a fan I should just set by and say nothing about Gase’s poor decisions? Please, get over yourself. If that is the case then this Burke thread should be deleted.

What, as a fan I should just set by and say nothing about Gase’s poor decisions? Please, get over yourself. If that is the case then this Burke thread should be deleted.

No, where in that post did I say that.

I do get over myself. I don't let football ruin my day like it does to you. Miami won, the HC's culture is the reason they won. He is responsible for the running game and the defense. Not just the QB play.

No, where in that post did I say that.

I do get over myself. I don't let football ruin my day like it does to you. Miami won, the HC's culture is the reason they won. He is responsible for the running game and the defense. Not just the QB play.

No, we won because Ajayi and our D are beast.

Which is....you're almost there.

Product of the culture implemented by the HC you hate. The defense gets better when over the offseason he got more involved with it.

Seriously Pina, get over yourself. Gase isn’t this masterful great coach. Cutler and Gase will break your heart. Without Ajayi and that penalty on Cutler we would have lost.

Seriously Pina, get over yourself. Gase isn’t this masterful great coach. Cutler and Gase will break your heart. Without Ajayi and that penalty on Cutler we would have lost.

I would like for you to at least offer something as to why Gase is a poor coach. At least provide some evidence...

I think it's clear that Gase has good head coaching qualities and is on his way to becoming a very good head coach.

I look at things like player management, overall effort of team, ability of team to play hard and win close games, second half adjustments, gameplans, all of that stuff. And what I see is a team that he inherited in 2016 that was not very good, and had real deficiencies all over the place, that has gotten better in a hurry despite a run of absolutely ABYSMAL luck.

I mean just look at the roster we had last season, the injuries we suffered to it, and now what's happened to start this season. 10-6 and now 3-2.

How the **** are we 3-2 right now? Do you really think the head coach does not deserve credit? I think the biggest stain on Gase's resume right now is that he promoted Foerster to run game coordinator and then the guy decided to start doing 8-balls in his office before meetings. And even then you can say "We're 3-2 despite that insanity."

I would like for you to at least offer something as to why Gase is a poor coach. At least provide some evidence...

Play calling , Cutler and Thomas. 1 half of football doesn’t makeup for the previous 4 games. If he pulls out a .500+ season, I will change my tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom