Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd ya like today's game? Holding the Falcons to 17 points in their own dome? Shutting them out completely in the 2nd half? Does this change your mind at all?
You forgot that they were coming off a bye and had 2 weeks to prepare for this terrible team and it's worst HC in team history

This has got to be the "C'mon Man" thread of the week. Seriously the D has been our only bright spot so far this season, but that ain't saying much.

Chill with the name calling. Your posts are getting really annoying.

I am 100% ok with being called a "Gase Fanboy"...guy has literally changed the culture of the franchise in a very short time. If I could get a Gase jersey with .619 (his winning percentage) as the number, I would.

Miami defense is now ranked #3 in points allowed per game.

This is truly impressive considering where the defense was last year. I can’t believe the turn around. Between that and Ajayi, Miami has hope.

No. 3 scoring defense in the NFL. Better than Seattle thru 5 games.

Burke isn't some savior tho. The personnel improved in some key areas. The return of a healthy Reshad Jones is major, and the impact has been felt with the additions of Timmons & Hayes. X and Tank on the outside outside has given the defense some very competitive play too. It all adds up.

Last edited:
No. 3 scoring defense in the NFL. Better than Seattle thru 5 games.

Burke isn't some savior tho. The personnel improved in some key areas. And that superceeds The return of a healthy Reshad Jones is major, and the impact has been felt with the additions of Timmons & Hayes. X and Tank on the outside outside has given the defense some very competitive play too. It all adds up.
Benching Maxwell again was a smart move.

Benching Maxwell again was a smart move.
That guy benched himself by freelancing. How anyone who has played football for as long as he has can think you can freelance and get away with it is beyond me. I look forward to seeing what happens when we get McDonald back.

That guy benched himself by freelancing. How anyone who has played football for as long as he has can think you can freelance and get away with it is beyond me. I look forward to seeing what happens when we get McDonald back.

Good points.

Sure would be nice to see even more improvement from the defense when McDonald returns in 4 weeks. Nate Allen and Bobby McCain are still the weaknesses of the D.

I am really starting to get excited for Charles Harris's potential. I think he's getting close to erupting.

This season took a very interesting turn yesterday. Squeaking out a win at home against Matt Cassell and the Titans is one thing, @ Atlanta is another. If we can get revenge on the Jets this week and give the home crowd a thrilling win the season will start to feel like last year.

I am 100% ok with being called a "Gase Fanboy"...guy has literally changed the culture of the franchise in a very short time. If I could get a Gase jersey with .619 (his winning percentage) as the number, I would.

I took a look and Gase lost the first 2 one score games. And if I counted right has won the last 11 one score games. I haven’t seen a coach win one score game like this since the early 2000 Pats teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom