Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

No that just made him look childish

So...it's all on Ajayi I guess. Any chance Gase was/is being "childish" casting off talent that he doesn't see eye to eye with but who can still help the team??? Oh, I forgot, Gase is an unquestioned guru who shall lead the way.

Gase gets WAY too much credit for being a good coach or guru when he hasn't done much of anything to deserve it.

Seeing Ajayi and Landry go was very hard initially to accept. I have no problem with the Pouncey and Suh moves, they were guys that we had to move on from imo. Now that we have brought in Amendola and Wilson and we've had a chance to showcase Drake a little bit after Jay left, if you put it together it begins to add up. Landry has been well replaced and Drake looks like a better fit than Ajayi ever was. I love the editions to the o-line, FINALLY. If Tannehill comes back with his hair on fire we have plenty of quality receivers with some top end speed guys. This offense has a chance to be special but we need to draft one of the top 2 or 3 TEs. If we do that and Ryan is still Ryan, I mean the good Ryan the Dolphins will be fun to watch.

So...it's all on Ajayi I guess. Any chance Gase was/is being "childish" casting off talent that he doesn't see eye to eye with but who can still help the team??? Oh, I forgot, Gase is an unquestioned guru who shall lead the way.

Gase gets WAY too much credit for being a good coach or guru when he hasn't done much of anything to deserve it.
Wow. Talk about damage control

That tweet from Ajayi is totally immature and unprofessional- if you don’t think so- sorry you’re wrong. He got traded for football reasons. Deal with it. We didn’t even lose anything by replacing him with Drake.

And LOL at him “leading the eagles (and/or phins) to the playoffs” if you wanna try that one, it’s already been beaten down in this thread

Three players (JA, Juice, Suh) widely reported to 'improvise,' with JA and Juice complaining THEY wanted more focus, and all are gone. That is no coincidence. No reasonable person will knock a HC for getting rid of players who won't follow assignments. And let's leave the 'unquestioned' hyperbole out of this. It IS possible to like some of Gase's (or Tanney's OR Parker's OR . . .) decisions, but not all.

it starts with one malcontent player, then two and so on. you get rid of employees or players like that. is it being childish or being an employer or coach. I think its the latter

Wow. Talk about damage control

That tweet from Ajayi is totally immature and unprofessional- if you don’t think so- sorry you’re wrong. He got traded for football reasons. Deal with it. We didn’t even lose anything by replacing him with Drake.

And LOL at him “leading the eagles (and/or phins) to the playoffs” if you wanna try that one, it’s already been beaten down in this thread
Not sure about immature or unprofessional. More of tit for tat to me. Gase said lots of unflattering things about AJ directly deflecting blame off himself. A lot has been said about 'culture change, players not knowing playbook which were directly tied to him as well. If you categorise AJ as immature you would have to say the same of Gase. Also no one said AJ led the Eagles. He did however play his role there to perfection. 70 rushes, 408 yards 5.8 per carry. 10 catches 9.1 yards per. Can't agrue that...

Not sure about immature or unprofessional. More of tit for tat to me. Gase said lots of unflattering things about AJ directly deflecting blame off himself. A lot has been said about 'culture change, players not knowing playbook which were directly tied to him as well. If you categorise AJ as immature you would have to say the same of Gase. Also no one said AJ led the Eagles. He did however play his role there to perfection. 70 rushes, 408 yards 5.8 per carry. 10 catches 9.1 yards per. Can't agrue that...

A player not knowing the playbook is on the HC? You lost me there. All but one player knows the playbook and it's the fault of the HC? No consideration of malcontent or selfish? We disagree.

A player not knowing the playbook is on the HC? You lost me there. All but one player knows the playbook and it's the fault of the HC? No consideration of malcontent or selfish? We disagree.
If a player doesn't know the playbook and is put on the field than yes that's the coaches fault. Funny I didn't hear the players not knowing the playbook excuse in 16 when they went 10 - 6 and AJ had over 1200 yards and 3 200+ yard games. Its okay to disagree.

If a player doesn't know the playbook and is put on the field than yes that's the coaches fault. Funny I didn't hear the players not knowing the playbook excuse in 16 when they went 10 - 6 and AJ had over 1200 yards and 3 200+ yard games. Its okay to disagree.
the test is on the field, and he was failing.

Or, as Gase said, fund down the playbook. Might explain why the O showed 'new' plays late in the season

Or, as Gase said, fund down the playbook. Might explain why the O showed 'new' plays late in the season
Concerning AJ none of your arguments hold water with the success he had the year prior in the exact same offense, same coach same playbook.

Back
Top Bottom