Gase's View of Landry's Ejection | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's View of Landry's Ejection

His conduct and problems have been addressed by the coaching staff, he seems to disregard it. Is that on the coaching staff or Landry? Can't have it both ways because you feel the need to complain no matter what!

It's ON THE HC!

No mystery about it.

Okay great, Landry is gone. Who leads the WRs now? We’re all giving Parker one more year to not suck and then he’s gone. Stills isn’t that guy. Grant no. Carroo is as valuable as a shoelace salesman at a Crocs factory.

Drafting a WR? Miami already needs RB depth and an actual TE. Oy vey.
Everyone's replaceable. And they've pushed the ball through him a lot more than they really needed too. We make our slot R's look good to some degree at least.
I'd like to see him stay but if he goes what ever.

I'm not sure why Gase called it embarrassing. This has been Landry's behavior since he came into the league and Gase knew that when he was hired. Gase has said he doesn't mind the aggressive penalties and behavior. He has let Landry, a leader of the team, act this way under his entire tenure. I don't think anybody is shocked by Landry's acts, it's pretty much expected at this point. Gase let it get to this extreme and shouldn't be blaming anybody but himself. Commanding discipline has always been one of his poor traits as a coach.
The "nobody should be shocked" Mike tyson Defence is not a strong one. God help us if Landry is the leader of the team.

It was pretty embarrassing to watch. WTF happened to my Dolphins?

any fan who thinks he's worth upwards of $13-$16m is stupid crazy... he ain't worth that money nor the headache. always pea****ing, always behind the stick, always east>west... enough. we have Carroo.. develop him and grab FA or sign undrafted

It's ON THE HC!

No mystery about it.
So if Landry disregards the coaching, its on the Coaches? that is silliness. And if the coaches do something about it, its on the coaches again right? What is Landry's fault in this?

I am of the belief that we should begin debating Ridley vs. Sutton more on this board. One of them will probably be there, and WR is looking like it might become one of our biggest needs.

any fan who thinks he's worth upwards of $13-$16m is stupid crazy... he ain't worth that money nor the headache. always pea****ing, always behind the stick, always east>west... enough. we have Carroo.. develop him and grab FA or sign undrafted
Going into the season with Carroo as the plan to replace Landry will set this offense up for another ugly season.

If we let Landry walk we have to draft a receiver in the first or second round.

So if Landry disregards the coaching, its on the Coaches? that is silliness. And if the coaches do something about it, its on the coaches again right? What is Landry's fault in this?

Landy's "fault" is having a BAD HC!

LOL

If you let the weeds grow they will eventually overrun the garden.

Gase set the standards for "acceptable behavior" pretty low -- like just show up and make the games...

Or I could say -- if you let your children run wild and free with no discipline don't be surprised when crap happens!

LOL

Gase set the standards for "acceptable behavior" pretty low -- like just show up and make the games...

Or I could say -- if you let your children run wild and free with no discipline don't be surprised when crap happens!
Do you know Landry was told about his behavior? About sticking the ball out by the goal line? Yet he disregarded it. So if Gase does something about it, he sucks. If Gase does nothing about it , he sucks. I guess thats a win for you either way to complain. So Landry gets a pass for his petulant behavior from you because?...Gase sucks. Got it

I wonder if Gase realizes that some of his press conferences this year were embarrassing.

Also, signing Rey Malaluga was embarrassing.

Losing 5 straight after starting the season 4-2...kind of embarrassing.

Mike Pouncey being propped up by his coach all season...ridiculously embarrassing.

Keeping Drake and Jakeem Grant on the sidelines for most of the season...yup, embarrassing.

I could go on.

LOL

Yup. You did two things here. "The coach letting it happen" comment and you also called "Landry a weed". Interesting to me because I was just thinking that Drake throwing a helmet across the field is not at all what you want. IMO he is following Landry as humans do that spend time together. Miami can't get away from unprofessional stuff. At this point I say it's on the players. Many are here for reasons other than what you would want, and they spread a culture you wouldn't want.
Get behind the org or leave.

I am of the belief that we should begin debating Ridley vs. Sutton more on this board. One of them will probably be there, and WR is looking like it might become one of our biggest needs.

Sutton >>> Ridley

Ridley could be a faller IMO.

Everyone's replaceable. And they've pushed the ball through him a lot more than they really needed too. We make our slot R's look good to some degree at least.
I'd like to see him stay but if he goes what ever.

They wouldn’t have pushed the ball to him that many times if he was incapable of handling it. Him not being re-signed would be the most agregious out of all of the players that have left Miami in the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom