Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

I know very little? I know more about your team and the predicament they are in then the great super fan you think you are and no, you are a guest. Members are those who actually contribute intelligent opinions something you come up short on.

You don't know anything, you didn't even know about our OC and the direction the O is moving. You are reading about our cap and have theories.

I get it, it's time for you to hurl insults to distract from your lack of knowledge. I have seen this tactic used a million times. It will rally the Jet haters and those that don't know the game that "hate" me and you'll be a hero on here. good job!

You don't know anything, you didn't even know about our OC and the direction the O is moving. You are reading about our cap and have theories.

I get it, it's time for you to hurl insults to distract from your lack of knowledge. I have seen this tactic used a million times. It will rally the Jet haters and those that don't know the game that "hate" me and you'll be a hero on here. good job!
Yet you cant explain nor provide a plan the Jets should follow to get out of the cap hell they are in. Almost forgot. Rex Ryan doesnt even know the direction the Jets are going.

OMG! Stop it. lol. Did you just compare what Jeff Ireland did to what Jerry Sandusky did? That level of spin is even off the charts for you junc.

Dez's mom was a prostitute and must not be a very good one either or she would have had a sense of pride in her work. Kinda like the movie Pretty Woman, except she was but ugly and a crack whore but that doesn't matter, she still should have a sense of pride in her work.

Sandusky on the other hand has a good football back ground and is currently unemployed, with today’s technology they could beam into the facility to do his job. He would be dedicated and willing to contribute long hours to the task at hand. He likes little boys which would make him understand Rex Ryan mentality completely and Sanchez looks a lot younger than he actually is so that’s a plus for the Dusky as well.

It’s a win win all around for the Jets.

Yet you cant explain nor provide a plan the Jets should follow to get out of the cap hell they are in. Almost forgot. Rex Ryan doesnt even know the direction the Jets are going.

I don't have all the cap info to give an educated answer on that. I can speculate like you but all I kjow is every 2-3 yars I hear about us being in cap hell and how the franchise will suck for years and it never happens.

I don't have all the cap info to give an educated answer on that. I can speculate like you but all I kjow is every 2-3 yars I hear about us being in cap hell and how the franchise will suck for years and it never happens.
If you actually researched it you'd have the info but then you still wouldn't be able to convey a plan.

This is what seperates you from the average Jet fan...you dont have the education to understad the NFL cap of follow the jets cap! To you it's always been "oh... our GM will figure it out!".

I don't worry about the cap, I don't have the inside info on all the contracts and the language in all the contracts. Sorry if that bothers you. I'm not the average fant hat says to fire the coach every time the team is doen, trade/cut this guy or that guy then sign every FA known to man. You have me confused w/ someone else.

I don't worry about the cap, I don't have the inside info on all the contracts and the language in all the contracts. Sorry if that bothers you. I'm not the average fant hat says to fire the coach every time the team is doen, trade/cut this guy or that guy then sign every FA known to man. You have me confused w/ someone else.
Trust me when I say, no one is confused about who you are.

That's a bald faced lie. If you didn't worry about him, you wouldn't respond. Now would you?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

You got me, I am up all night just thinkiong about you guys. I can't gte you out of my head.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom