Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

Really? You seem to have had no reservations about jumping in. (I know, reality bites, especially when you can make these specious "this would have happened" claims but hate when even more plausible ones are used against you). Fact: in the AFCN, the Jets would be perenially competing with Cleveland for the cellar.

Oh and the day an unwelcome, disrespected embedded enemy ****roach tells me when to or not to post on MY board is the day Michelle Ryan stops ****ing well-hung strangers while her bi curious hubby jerks off while fondling his feet. :idk:
34iphr4-1.jpg

This is MY board vaark, you are the board's unfunny court jester. Post a few bad photoshops but leave the football discussions for the big boys and girls.

you need to stop living in the parallel universe - you're only here and tolerated because of your clownage.. poking at the low-hanging pinata makes everyone feel better. Don't mistake being a "useful idiot" that stirs the pot with being respected... cause I know for a FACT which is which. Maybe we can have a poll on which one of us should pack up and leave, or would you punk out on that one too? LOLOLOL Incidentally, there might be an outside way to determine exactly what you hypocritically said discrediting our trips to the SB not ending in a wn, circa 06-08. It's gonna cost me some money and wouldn't be worth it unless the bet is for at least $150. Are we on?

show me the proof, not some asinine, childish poll. You are good w/ polls, you love polls, polls make you feel special but they are as meaningless as your posts about football.

Yeah, any and every post here and on TGG that makes you look like a fool is worthless (and lord knows there's been a barrage of them in both places lately). If I can find evidence that posts by you in general from FH exist, would you be willing to bet $150 or $200 that I'm right about you discrediting our SB appearances not ending in wins - until 09 when losing twice in Conference Championships have new-found relevency??? Or can you not afford it? We can both make a paypal deposit to FH for that amount and have one of the Admins credit the account of the one who's right ($300 or $400 depending on the bet), if I can unearth that era posts, regardless of whether I can find yours or not. Deal or no deal? That's literally putting your money where your mouth is. And as far as polls are concerned, you don't like them, either here or on TGG cause they reflect the informed consensus decisively repudiating the lonely voices in your delusional head. Understandable why you're scared of them :up:

2m4yk3k-1.jpg

show me the money and I'll do a little out of pocket investment spending to determine whether the dusty archive that no longer exists on google or in FH exists elsewhere. Nothing wrong with spending money to make money! If you can't afford it say so cause times are hard for some

.. otherwise we'll both pony up to demonstrate the courage of our convictions to determine who's version or convenient revisionist verson is correct. What could be fairer than putting your money where your mouth is?

I don't need your money, this is about you being a liar as always. Post the proof.

Stop deflecting.

where did I say they couldn't beat Cincy? I said it wasn't a sure thing. They started playing well the week before w/ the thrashing of the Giants so they likely continue and beat Cincy but we don't know.

I was just asking a question. I said they beat NE in NE, but you think they might not have beaten Cincy? Anything is possible, but the odds are against it.

They have twice as many playoff wins as Pitt, more than NE and are 2nd behind Baltimore. In that 2 year stretch they had as many as Bal & Pitt combined so yes we were in the league of Bal & Pitt, now just in the league w/ Pitt and playoff-less teams.

4 playoff wins in 2 seasons doesn't make a team better, or in the same league as teams that have consistently won more games in the regular season and have actually gotten to Super Bowls.

Sorry, I confused the playoff game so they are 2-1- that's 67%, right?

That is only counting the regular season. They are 1-2 in their last 3 games, and 3-3 overall.

we were talking about Pitt vs. NE head to head, right? the point was about winning in the reg season. Nice try though.

We were talking about Pitt head to head in the last 4 years. (1-1 against NE) You took it back another 5 years prior to that. You didn't answer the question though.

Clearly reading comprehension is one of your myriad of "life challenges."

I have been patient with you on this, more so than even most of your fellow TGG'ers when it comes to putting up with your OCD defenses of everything jest.

For the 5th time, it appears that old 06-09 pre server transitions and crash FH posts are no longer available either on the FH search function or through google. But I think you're aware of that.

I trust my memory, especially when every time the Fins impressive legacy came up you did whatever you could to discount, demean and belittle it saying that all those conference championships and SB appearances don't count - that SB wins did and we were up 2-1 only. (of course 2-0 in the competitive 3 or more post season game Post-Merger era).

Short of providing unavailable links, I offered to conduct a poll restricted to member who've been here at least since 07, to determine whether my memory or now your convenient one where 2 no longer so recent failures in the Conference title game is relevant to how successful a team is. You have belittled "polls" as you always do since they reflect the informed consensus that contradicts those lonely voices in your head.

Next, I did some more research and found out that for a non-refundable fee I could have someone (actually an acquaintance of an acquaintance) probe those dusty corners to determine whether those FH files can be somehow salvaged. I was willing to do that if you were willing to put up a nominal amount of $ on a bet on whose memory was more accurate if you truly possessed the courage of your convictions. First I proposed we both pay FH $200 each thru PP that they'd hold for safe keeping, Then because times are hard for some, I proposed $150. But you still either can't afford it or lack the courage of your convictions to put your money where your mouth is. If it's the former, let's do $50, which won't cover what I'd have to pay the guy, but it's the principle of it.

Either show me the money, or provide any link to any of your FH posts circa 07 to confirm they exist and are accessible, not your posts about FH on TGG at that time which I even found easily on google. Otherwise, you will continue to be branded as a blind, history revisionist homer - which is only fair cause that's exactly who you are.
.. which includes being a liar.

I was just asking a question. I said they beat NE in NE, but you think they might not have beaten Cincy? Anything is possible, but the odds are against it.

4 playoff wins in 2 seasons doesn't make a team better, or in the same league as teams that have consistently won more games in the regular season and have actually gotten to Super Bowls.

That is only counting the regular season. They are 1-2 in their last 3 games, and 3-3 overall.

We were talking about Pitt head to head in the last 4 years. (1-1 against NE) You took it back another 5 years prior to that. You didn't answer the question though.

NYJ & Pitt have made 2 of the loast 4 postseasons, NY is 4-2 in postseason, Pitt is 2-2.

but we are discussing NE in the reg season, they are a great reg season team and make it near impossible for any team to win the division besides them. Only 1 team has won the AFC east besides NE in a year Brady was the primary starter and we did that in 2002.

I took it back b/c they have barely played in the reg season the last 4 years, Brady has pretty much dominated Pitt.

Clearly reading comprehension is one of your myriad of "life challenges."

I have been patient with you on this, more so than even most of your fellow TGG'ers when it comes to putting up with your OCD defenses of everything jest.

For the 5th time, it appears that old 06-09 pre server transitions and crash FH posts are no longer available either on the FH search function or through google. But I think you're aware of that.

I trust my memory, especially when every time the Fins impressive legacy came up you did whatever you could to discount, demean and belittle it saying that all those conference championships and SB appearances don't count - that SB wins did and we were up 2-1 only. (of course 2-0 in the competitive 3 or more post season game Post-Merger era).

Short of providing unavailable links, I offered to conduct a poll restricted to member who've been here at least since 07, to determine whether my memory or now your convenient one where 2 no longer so recent failures in the Conference title game is relevant to how successful a team is. You have belittled "polls" as you always do since they reflect the informed consensus that contradicts those lonely voices in your head.

Next, I did some more research and found out that for a non-refundable fee I could have someone (actually an acquaintance of an acquaintance) probe those dusty corners to determine whether those FH files can be somehow salvaged. I was willing to do that if you were willing to put up a nominal amount of $ on a bet on whose memory was more accurate if you truly possessed the courage of your convictions. First I proposed we both pay FH $200 each thru PP that they'd hold for safe keeping, Then because times are hard for some, I proposed $150. But you still either can't afford it or lack the courage of your convictions to put your money where your mouth is. If it's the former, let's do $50, which won't cover what I'd have to pay the guy, but it's the principle of it.

Either show me the money, or provide any link to any of your FH posts circa 07 to confirm they exist and are accessible, not your posts about FH on TGG at that time which I even found easily on google. Otherwise, you will continue to be branded as a blind, history revisionist homer - which is only fair cause that's exactly who you are.
.. which includes being a liar.

You shouldn't trust your memory b/c it's not very good.

Nope, I don't need verification. I know you won't find anything b/c it doesn't exist. I already told you what I wrote. if you want to put up money go ahead, qwhen I win you can donate it to the site. I don't want or need your money.

You should thank me b/c I am saving you money.

LMAO....believe me, i need your money less than you need mine.. it's the principle of who's the liar.....so either you furnish an actual link to an existing junc post on FH in 06-08 to repudiate my claim they are unavailable and put the burden on me,, or take me up for a lousy 50 bucks if I can ascertain they are salvagable from elsewhere,,, or trust a poll of the memories of those members who've been here through those shenanigans of yours. 2 Conference fails, not even so recently anymore are not even in the same zip code, let alone state as 5 conference championships and 5-0 in post merger min 3 game postseason SB appearances.

I'm not the one who is lying, you are. You need to prove you aren't. it's not about money, it's about what is right. As usualy you can't bakc up your claims just like when you try to debate football. You are a sad, bitter, little man.

it's easy, show me any post you made on FH from 06-08 to prove that they all still exist... otherwise you're not so clever as you think by playing a card when you know the proof no longer exists, except in the memories of members who were around to read your BS at that time. Too bad I showed you the screen captures of you saying you wouldnt trade Suckchez for 2 first rounders or else you'd be denying that idiocy too.

Not to worry, I'm gonna see if I can get you some of these badges cuz I know that "Liar" won't make it thru (although maybe "history revisionist" would since everyone right up and down the line is hip to your shenanigans.

1252e0l-1.jpg

I don't need to prove anything, I know what happened. YOU need to prove your lies. You know you can't do it and start this deflection campaign.

Give me any badge you want, it won't change who YOU are and who I am. You can deflect all you want to try to make yourslef look and feel better but you know the truth about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom