How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill?

How Much Confidence in Tannehill?

• Total voters
Little faith.

I am of the belief that if he was going to be a great one, we would have seen it by now.

Looks like Ireland reached big time. But, Tannehill can still hide behind the fact that the OL was terrible. which is true, the OL was terrible. So there's that. He might be able to prove himself under a better OL.

He has made steady progress. He was raw and could have sat a year.

How exactly does that make Cincy fans dumb? Because they're rooting for a Qb that took them to the playoffs 3 years in a row? Who's the last QB we had that did that?

Its a well known fact that Cincy is loaded with talent all around the QB. RT will be a better QB than Red this year. If we hadn't had an OC who was so bland in setting up the O week to week, we would have been going to playoffs.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Little faith.

I am of the belief that if he was going to be a great one, we would have seen it by now.

Looks like Ireland reached big time. But, Tannehill can still hide behind the fact that the OL was terrible. which is true, the OL was terrible. So there's that. He might be able to prove himself under a better OL.

Joe Montana wasn't really all that great.....until year 3.

not sure you need instincts to play QB. You need to be able to read a defense...but instincts are usually something I put on defense since they hunt. An offensive player is reading and attacking with prior knowledge.

I said 9. I have complete faith in RT in his work ethic, character, skills, and his ability to score a hot wife. He has progressed a little every year coming from crap to work with to now a guy in Lazor who will show him timing and getting rid of the rock and counting on all your guys moving the ball downfield.

So its really about Lazor to me as much as it is RT. He threw for close to 4000. I see more this year for sure. More reliable targets. Growing youth on this team. Depth. yadda yadda yadda. Its not just about the QB. If RT can achieve what Lazor wants him to, he will shine. Simple as that. Lazor is going to work defenses to keep them honest and then spread them out.

I think he meant instincts as in pocket presence and reading situations.

not sure you need instincts to play QB.

......Not sure if serious?

Feeling backside pressure, knowing how to consistently avoid pressure at the last moment. Those are instinctual traits that every truly elite quarterback possesses.

It's what separates guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Luck from the rest of the pack. They work the pocket like magicians.

And needless to say, Tannehill's are a FAR cry from the aforementioned.

10....but today he's having an awful practice...lmao at the bengals horrid contract to daltons sorry ass...anyone still think tannehill won't get $70 mil plus when he comes up for free agency next year??? anyone???

that's what i thought :rolleyes2:

Dalton got 115 million for 6....****ing Andy Dalton...LMFAO

......Not sure if serious?

Feeling backside pressure, knowing how to consistently avoid pressure at the last moment. Those are instinctual traits that every truly elite quarterback possesses.

It's what separates guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Luck from the rest of the pack. They work the pocket like magicians.

And needless to say, Tannehill's are a FAR cry from the aforementioned.

Luck is not in that league of qbs

ZERO! Let me say that again ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... Nothing like being given your job because your college coach was the OC!

Stupid post. Go find something else to do. This is above you.

I like RT and think he puts in enough work and study time to succeed, but I haven't seen enough to believe he can be a game-changing quarterback. Hopefully he takes that next step this season.

Dalton got 115 million for 6....****ing Andy Dalton...LMFAO

I'll be interested to see the contract details.
Bet 3 years is guaranteed for about 50-55 million. Bengal are smart enough to leave themselves an out in 3 years.

None of the contracts ever end up getting paid unless you are at the top of the game.

So they bet on him for a few more years.

I'm rooting for him. It's been nice having the local team doing well and not being the joke of the league. Even got to go to a playoff game last year. Unfortunately my team **** the bed in the last 2 games and didn't make it to the game with me and the bengals.

Also bengals doing good means vendors spend their entertainment dollars on NFL instead of the Reds. Free NFL games have become a part of my life since Andy Dalton came to Cincy.

Now if it comes to bengals-dolphins then the hell with Andy. But happy for him now.

I'll be interested to see the contract details.
Bet 3 years is guaranteed for about 50-55 million. Bengal are smart enough to leave themselves an out in 3 years.

None of the contracts ever end up getting paid unless you are at the top of the game.

So they bet on him for a few more years.

I'm rooting for him. It's been nice having the local team doing well and not being the joke of the league. Even got to go to a playoff game last year. Unfortunately my team **** the bed in the last 2 games and didn't make it to the game with me and the bengals.

Also bengals doing good means vendors spend their entertainment dollars on NFL instead of the Reds. Free NFL games have become a part of my life since Andy Dalton came to Cincy.

Now if it comes to bengals-dolphins then the hell with Andy. But happy for him now.

there's absolutely nothing smart about $55 million guaranteed to andy ****ing dalton

How exactly does that make Cincy fans dumb? Because they're rooting for a Qb that took them to the playoffs 3 years in a row? Who's the last QB we had that did that?

eventually just getting to the playoffs is not enough...for the fan base...eventually they will figure it out...

A 15-17 record with no playoffs in two years. Sounds like a 5 to me.

I'm at a 4. I wasn't happy when we drafted him, was willing to give him a chance but despite the odd game where he has looked the part, has generally failed to impress. I'm not optimistic for this season but hoping he proves me wrong.

"Tony Starks was able to build this in the desert with a box of scraps!" Ryan Taneyhill is no Tony Starks.

Back
Top Bottom