Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

If I'm in Miramar on county line road, do you think I'd be safer over in Pembroke Pines on Taft Street?

Probably not a huge difference, but we're trying to coordinate with my Mother in law on whether she comes here or we go there.

We've both got shutters.

Anyone who tells you which way to go is pulling answers out the ass. No one knows it's path to those specificities. Your best bet is to stay in which structure provides the best, and safest shelter.

I don't think there's much of a chance we get out of this one. Just north of Orlando and first time in a long time I've been seriously concerned. In the words of brother Sons... we're ******.

I don't remember being this concerned about a hurricane since Andrew, and I was only 11 then.
I had just moved here with my family from Jamaica literally the month before Andrew. I was 4 years old.

My fondest memory is a neighbor pushing a tree that was uprooted over his car after the storm. Got in something brand new after that, lol.

Just found out my aunt and uncle's flight was cancelled, so they are stuck down there... They're going to a friend's house nearby in Boca (dude has a generator) to ride out the storm.

Welp just got some 5 minute wait gas at a Chevron on Commerical and 31st/Lyons. Feel better now.

I part time do private rides for people who don't want to deal with Uber or taxis and a customer of mines in Palm Aire/Pompano just got a late flight out of Miami for tomorrow morning and is giving me $150 to take him and his family there in the morning in my SUV.

Not turning that down so really needed that gas tonight lol

Gonna be a tense few days, but I know you all will make it through. We all will be back to talking **** in a few weeks. Here's hoping something changes. BUt again my thoughts will be with you all and I look forward to arguments after

Checking on flight status like...

tumblr_mv0vqwuKo21qizzh0o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom