I hope I'm wrong....but..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope I'm wrong....but.....

You watch amy tape on Harris or are you just going by his combine numbers?

The dude has an elite first step, he's explosive as ****, he delivers big hits to quarterbacks and ball carriers, and he has a wide array of pass rush moves - including a devastating spin move that some have compared to Dwight Freeny's. Right now he's weak against the run, but he loves football, he works hard and he has a ton of time to develop.

McMillan is not great in coverage or a freakish athlete but he's a good athlete, he's solid in coverage, he's a great tackler, he's fast, a thumper, very smart and great against the run. McMillan is probably a better overall pick than Harris but I think the future of our front 7 looks amazing.

https://youtu.be/ZhiopHjbHgI

Regarding Foster, like the old saying goes "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts." This was not a Tunsil situation. If it looks too good to be true, it most usually is!

When every other team in the league passed on one of its top 5 players because of probable inside medical info compounded by a troubling character issue/lack of self-control until the newbie GM stepped in to snare him, sorry but you just have to yield to the league consensus wisdom. Ya know, the same consensus wisdom that pushed Tannenbaum into sports agency until Ross stumbled along.

Bottom Line: way too much "risk" to justify the potential gain from a business decision - especially on the heels of the Jordan cluster****.

two guards? come on, Larsen will be a pro bowler lol.

All jokes aside, the Patriots proved you don't need expensive interior OL. We can get OGs in the 5th and 6th easily.

All jokes aside, the Patriots proved you don't need expensive interior OL. We can get OGs in the 5th and 6th easily.

Why don't people get using a sarcastic example to express how bad I thought the draft was...not what I would do.

You know...like...I would rather drive in LA than New York City....

I haven't felt this bad about a draft since 2013.

Players with major weaknesses in their games with strong talent available at both picks.

Something is wrong with our evaluation process....Grier's job should ride on this class impacting 2017 big time and be fired if they don't.

I would have rather fixed our O-line for good with two guards than take two defenders this flawed.

I hope I'm wrong...this draft sets us way back if I'm right.

you are wrong

You watch amy tape on Harris or are you just going by his combine numbers?

The dude has an elite first step, he's explosive as ****, he delivers big hits to quarterbacks and ball carriers, and he has a wide array of pass rush moves - including a devastating spin move that some have compared to Dwight Freeny's. Right now he's weak against the run, but he loves football, he works hard and he has a ton of time to develop.

McMillan is not great in coverage or a freakish athlete but he's a good athlete, he's solid in coverage, he's a great tackler, he's fast, a thumper, very smart and great against the run. McMillan is probably a better overall pick than Harris but I think the future of our front 7 looks amazing.

Right...so you admit they are flawed players....now do you admit there were more complete players available?

Why don't people get using a sarcastic example to express how bad I thought the draft was...not what I would do.

You know...like...I would rather drive in LA than New York City....

:idk: Doesn't read as sarcasm.

(Maybe you should have added :rolleyes2: after the 2 guards comment)

Watch this...instead of nothing but film of his 9 sacks per season.....

https://youtu.be/ZhiopHjbHgI

LOL that video was hilarious, this guy looks terrible on tape, he reminds me those guys that have been in the nba since around 2003 or 2005 that dunk the ball twice in a game, scream really loud, do nothing else the entire game, and get paid 10-15 mil a year. That video showed how much his highlight video was sniping plays, he looked extremely lazy and looked like he didn't care at all unless he sacked the qb, then he was quick to beg for attention...........

you are wrong

We'll see...I hope I am...I am a 46 year fan of this team.

I watched 2 time league MVP Bob Griese play live...including a pro bowl in Tampa in the 70's.

Either way...I'll revisit this thread in the future and we'll see who was right.

Really? you trust the guy who in his last capacity who scouted, evaluated and presumably recommended the Billy Taylors, Dallas Thomases, John Jerrys etc. to unearth hidden gems that are not right in front of his face? Comparing Grier's scouting abilities to Belichik's is like comparing Brittney Spears to Celine Dion :idk:

Back
Top Bottom