I hope I'm wrong....but..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope I'm wrong....but.....

Yeah...we have nearly 40 years of weak drafting...and you have faith they know what their doing?

Belichek knows what he's doing...you can say that because he's proven it...Grier has not proven it...period.

And don't forget, TannenBUM has a lot of power in the decisions the team makes. He is a former Jets buffoon.

And he was gone when we drafted. And total sacks don't mean ****. In the 90's there was a washinton huskies LB that lead the nation in sacks and went undrafted. This year the leading rusher in college football history as far as I've seen is still on the board. By the way you're thinking he should of been the 1 st pick in the draft.

Whatever...excuses...Willis was far more productive than Harris.

The OL talent in this draft was bad
Lamp isn't a sure thing that's why no OL were take. Till round 2 and started falling to round 3

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I love this draft

I haven't felt this bad about a draft since 2013.

Players with major weaknesses in their games with strong talent available at both picks.

Something is wrong with our evaluation process....Grier's job should ride on this class impacting 2017 big time and be fired if they don't.

I would have rather fixed our O-line for good with two guards than take two defenders this flawed.

I hope I'm wrong...this draft sets us way back if I'm right.

I do like the Harris pick the next 2 are whatever to me. But the Jeff Ireland days are over no need to suffer from PTSD over them.

New England just took a guy with 37 1/2 sacks in round 3....our pass rusher had 18.

One player in the SEC and the other player in the Missouri Valley Football Conference.....

No guards.

No fs

No Dt

I am not excited about Harris but can live with it

Fair to say that I am far from pleased

I'm with you. I have never had the Dolphins take 2 players in the first two picks that I liked less. In my opinion, your early picks need to be guys who will be long term starters playing most downs. I see Harris as a third down pass rusher, and McMillan as a two down run defender. There were better options at both spots.

The other thing that is really bugging me is the refusal to trade down in round 1. The talent in this draft did not change much from 20 to 70. I would have traded back a few times, and tried to parlay that into multiple picks in that range.

Yeah...we'll revisit that player in the future...I"ll bet you'll be wrong. Thats like saying Jason Taylor was gonna suck because he was a third rounder...means nothing.

Willis was far more productive than Harris...has far superior measurables...and to compare Jordan's production to Willis is a joke.

I didn't say he as going to suck because he was picked in the 3rd round. But you all keep claiming how much better than Harris he is when he got passed over by all the teams until the late 3rd. And it wasn't like other DEs didn't get picked before him. If the Pats, Baltimore, and etc... has such great GM then why didn't they see this awesome talent in the 1st 2nd or early 3rd. Why did other DEs go before him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't read do you?...I said that extreme case to picking 2 flawed defenders...not what I would have done.

But I'll tell you what...I'm going to remember your post 3 years from now....and we'll see how Rueben Foster And Jordan Willis stack up against Charles Harris & Raekwon McMillian.

I hope I'm wrong and will be man enough to admit it....will you?

I can find flaws in every player. Relax, it's a solid draft so far.

I would have rather trade back in round one (we know they had offers) and grabbed another day two pick, but we also know they really liked Harris.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say he as going to suck because he was picked in the 3rd round. But you all keep claiming how much better than Harris he is when he got passed over by all the teams until the late 3rd. And it wasn't like other DEs didn't get picked before him. If the Pats, Baltimore, and etc... has such great GM then why didn't they see this awesome talent in the 1st 2nd or early 3rd. Why did other DEs go before him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did Jason Taylor slip to the 3rd?...how did all those great GMs miss his obvious talent? Tom Brady 6th round etc etc etc.....

Your argument has no merit.

Back
Top Bottom