I hope I'm wrong....but..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope I'm wrong....but.....

LOL that video was hilarious, this guy looks terrible on tape, he reminds me those guys that have been in the nba since around 2003 or 2005 that dunk the ball twice in a game, scream really loud, do nothing else the entire game, and get paid 10-15 mil a year. That video showed how much his highlight video was sniping plays, he looked extremely lazy and looked like he didn't care at all unless he sacked the qb, then he was quick to beg for attention...........

Thank you...like I said...hope I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Really? you trust the guy who in his last capacity who scouted, evaluated and presumably recommended the Billy Taylors, Dallas Thomases, John Jerrys etc. to unearth hidden gems that are not right in front of his face? Comparing Grier's scouting abilities to Belichik's is like comparing Brittney Spears to Celine Dion :idk:

Thank you...Grier gets no free passes...I'm starting to think our scouting department needs an enema.

This thread is trash. Every player in the draft nearly has some flaws. I like that we got an elite rusher who can develop into a run defender as well. And a LB who has a nose for the ball and can thump. He can take SAM LB over tomorrow and send the tragic Misi down the road.

These are two solid picks so stop being such a whiner on day 1. You wanted a run stopping DE who cant rush? Another Kendall Lankford maybe? No thanks.

You wouldve drafted two guards. Pure comedy.

Flawless players do not exist.

I said it here first: McMillan will be a great cover LB in the NFL. He's got the speed. That's coachable.

Harris vs the run: that's not as simple to coach but you CANNOT deny his exceptional talent coming off of the edge.

We did not reach and we did not settle while picking up 2 extraordinary talents that can affect the outcome of a game in a single play.

Yes I watched the tape (not the highlights but the game film) and no I am not denying his struggle in run support. I am saying that they know that too and they obviously don't think its something that can't be easily fixed. It might be as simple as the guy narrating the game film said by concentrating on shedding the blocker first before chasing the ball. Im saying thathey see the same thing we see and think they can make it work. I believe they know what theyre talking about.

Loved all three picks. Not disappointed with the selections.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you...like I said...hope I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Thank you...Grier gets no free passes...I'm starting to think our scouting department needs an enema.

yeah, maybe the whole fo/coaches too in a couple of years if this poor drafting continues, we won 3-4 games last year we should not have and doesn't look like much talent is on the way, and looks like they think tannehill is invulnerable, feel sorry for how tough and loyal he has been only to have the same bs repeat itself every year, finally get a franchise qb and do nothing to protect him for 5 years, good lord, at the very least they have taken a few years off his career already.

Just another reason why TannenBUM needs to stay the hell away from our team. He still reeks of the stinkin Jets and contaminates our draft room.

Oh yaaaaa!!! Love Tankersly!!

You mean the Tankersley who has stiff hips and can't tackle whatsoever? Hell he shies away from even trying to make a tackle. Yeah a lot to get excited about.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Watch the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. McMillan didn't do anything. Michigan bullied him all over.

So your mad we didn't take Dion Jorden 2.0 and Jordan Willis who wasn't picked until late 3rd?? Yeah he is so great that he went 3rd round. So when Foster is out due to bust shoulders or another drug failure what do you do then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's that have to do with what I quoted you on about the Pats pick.

Everything...Barnett doubled his sacks in the SEC..
The point is other DE's in major college divisions way surpassed Harris's sack totals...and were superior in run support.

So your mad we didn't take Dion Jorden 2.0 and Jordan Willis who wasn't picked until late 3rd?? Yeah he is so great that he went 3rd round. So when Foster is out due to bust shoulders or another drug failure what do you do then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...we'll revisit that player in the future...I"ll bet you'll be wrong. Thats like saying Jason Taylor was gonna suck because he was a third rounder...means nothing.

Willis was far more productive than Harris...has far superior measurables...and to compare Jordan's production to Willis is a joke.

Harris is too damn small and can't set the edge vs. the run. He will get steamrolled by NFL tackles. Also, he is a step slow as evidenced by his pedestrian 40 times.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Yeah...we'll revisit that player in the future...I"ll bet you'll be wrong. Thats like saying Jason Taylor was gonna suck because he was a third rounder...means nothing.

Willis was far more productive than Harris...has far superior measurables...and to compare Jordan's production to Willis is a joke.

Willis is the better player. We dropped the ball on the Harris selection.

Everything...Barnett doubled his sacks in the SEC..
The point is other DE's in major college divisions way surpassed Harris's sack totals...and were superior in run support.

And he was gone when we drafted. And total sacks don't mean ****. In the 90's there was a washinton huskies LB that lead the nation in sacks and went undrafted. This year the leading rusher in college football history as far as I've seen is still on the board. By the way you're thinking he should of been the 1 st pick in the draft.

Yes I watched the tape (not the highlights but the game film) and no I am not denying his struggle in run support. I am saying that they know that too and they obviously don't think its something that can't be easily fixed. It might be as simple as the guy narrating the game film said by concentrating on shedding the blocker first before chasing the ball. Im saying thathey see the same thing we see and think they can make it work. I believe they know what theyre talking about.

Yeah...we have nearly 40 years of weak drafting...and you have faith they know what their doing?

Belichek knows what he's doing...you can say that because he's proven it...Grier has not proven it...period.

Back
Top Bottom