Incognito to play on the left side | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito to play on the left side

It apparently will have elements of the zone blocking scheme. I doubt many of them(as Sparano is not of that school), but it will be something of a hybrid.

yep...with incog the ballerina left guard...lmao horrid

Long is sound. Pouncey has skills. Pouncey is vocal from what I gather. Richie should find a nice fit at LG. He's not a pulling guard. Sure, that's his weak area. But he can still pass protect and handle the basic run blocking schemes.

Why not put your most mobile guard . . . Nate Garner . . . at LG. He played well there in 2009. Nubular . . . Ritchie was playing out of position in 2010 . . . he isn't a LG, he came over as a RG, but with the injury to Garner and the inexperience of Jerry and the success he was showing at RG, they figured best to put him at LG.

Ritchie at LG is NOTHING to be excited about IMO . . .he showed much more promise at Center, and it is very valid with the struggles Pouncey may have early on as a rookie center to work him in slowly at LG and have Ritchie have a run at Center. You know the guy can play RG if need be.

Nothing against Garner, he can be a solid player but he's as mobile as an aircraft carrier

Really I think someone like Davin Joseph or Justin Blalock are main targets of ours. I don't think we are done with adding to the oline. One top FA guard is going to end up here. Richie will be on the left side but a backup.

.imo john jerry isnt getting the respect he deserves but from what i seen of him last year before he was injured he is going to be something special he is starting material and will earn it soon and as for mike pouncey if he is anything as good as his brother which is being said then we will have a very very good O Line because mikes brother went to the probowel his first year in the league so its not impossible for mike to do whatever he is ask to do IMO when all is said and done we will have some very impressed fin fans on here just wait and see ..........

imo john jerry is going to be a very good OLinemen from what i seen last year and and he was a rookie imo he was doing real well and will only get better just watch and see . and as for mike pouncey imo he will be a stud his first year as they thought he would and if he is anything like they say ,that he is as good if not better than his brother that went to the probowel his first year as a rookie so imo our OLine is only going to get better as they gel im very high on jerry makin one hell of a OLinemen i think we are getting close to being back in the thick of things if we can get a vet in here this year and the right one we can atleast get bk to the playoffs

All he said is that he will be playing there. It does not mean that he is going to be starting there. Wait and see what happens when we go into the season before everyone gets their panties in a bunch.

He did not say he would be starting. Wait until the season starts and all of the battles play out before you get your panties in a bunch...

All I know is that I cussed out Incognito several times last year. ......and it wasn't for penalties either!

He did not say anything about him starting at the position, so get your panties out of a bunch until the season starts.

I wish we could have this line for the season:

LT- Long
LG-Incognito
C- Pouncey
RG- Carl Nicks
RT- Carey

He did not say he would be starting so hopefully all you people freaking out will get your panties out of a bunch.

even after the pouncey pick we're still one good player away from being a quality line. and yes depth is an issue.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting a different result. Putting Incognito at LG didn't work last year, so why would it work this season? I don't understand the thinking behind this move.

Back
Top Bottom