Is Brady Quinn worthy of the #1 pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brady Quinn worthy of the #1 pick

dominizzo said:
Brady Quinn can be the next ken Dorsey or Chris Weinke or Jason White!! System QBS!!

System QBS Stink!!

System QB. Is this not the same system that Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls with. And to my knowledge regarded as a top 5 QB in the NFL. So I guess you are telling me you wouldn't take Tom Brady either.

Spegg said:
System QB. Is this not the same system that Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls with. And to my knowledge regarded as a top 5 QB in the NFL. So I guess you are telling me you wouldn't take Tom Brady either.

Phsically I'd rather have Quinn than Brady. I think Quinn could succeed a lot more places than Brady could.

Frisches13283 said:
Phsically I'd rather have Quinn than Brady. I think Quinn could succeed a lot more places than Brady could.
i'd take brady over any other player in the NFL or draft.

UF Fin Kat said:
i'd take brady over any other player in the NFL or draft.

wont know for another year or two but I think he may not even be the best QB on his team. I'm not saying that as a slap at Brady who I see as the 2nd best QB in the league but rather as an endorsement of Matt Cassell

mmikel30 said:
last year i thought quinn was it but this year getting a better look i don't see anything special that would carry over into the pros

Very similar to the career of one Dan Marino. He had an unbelievable Jr year, then dropped off his Sr yr. That ,coupled with rumors of drug use and his low Wonderlic score placed him right in Shula's lap.

adamprez2003 said:
mark my words:D the next great QB in the NFL is sitting on their bench now
i don't care. there's absolutely nothing he's done that can make you or anyone think he has ANYTHING on brady at ALL. that's just wild speculation and wishful thinking.

adamprez2003 said:
wont know for another year or two but I think he may not even be the best QB on his team. I'm not saying that as a slap at Brady who I see as the 2nd best QB in the league but rather as an endorsement of Matt Cassell

Is Matt your boyfriend? brother?

It isn't very hard to look good sitting on a bench. He's pretty good at it, he had practice for 6 years.

dplunk said:
What does that have to do with how well the guy has played and how well he will play in the NFL?

I'm just saying that ND has been losing big games. Do you want a choker on your team?

Spegg said:

Put Brady on the Colts and Manning on the Pats. Brady would suck, and I think Manning would be even better with less talent around him.

phins4gish said:
Put Brady on the Colts and Manning on the Pats. Brady would suck, and I think Manning would be even better with less talent around him.
:lol: yeah, brady has so much more talent than manning.

Back
Top Bottom