Is Sean Smith is a crack addict or just plain stupid? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sean Smith is a crack addict or just plain stupid?

wow. seriously? we want to blow up the one area on our team that actually produced? (the D) we had the 7th ranked D in points allowed, and the 12th ranked D in yardage, and that's in the first year with a new DC. Seriously if we resign any players it needs to be on the Defense.
That had more to do with our D line than anything else. When they didn't get pressure, our below average DBs got exposed.

If he goes to a team like the Texans, where he'll have the front 7 getting pressure which allows him to mainly play press, he's worth 7 mil. Elite press corner, zero instincts in zone.

Soft, wimpy, can't tackle or hang onto interceptions. Yeah that's the kind of player who deserves to make 7 plus million per season. :bobdole:

While I am in no way advocating that Sean be paid that kind of coin, why does he have to be a crack addict for doing so? :confused:

Bottom line is that he'll either get it or he won't. If I was making the decisions for the Dolphins, he wouldn't get it from me.....

Sean Smith should be playing in Pop Warner or Pee Wee League. That's as physical as he can get. The guy is 218 pounds and plays like a 100 pound pansy.

stay... go.... im cool with either. I like some of the corners in this draft though

Sean Smith is a liability, I rather spend that kind of money to sign Brent Grimes (if healthy), Derek Cox, or Chris Houston and draft a DB within the first three rounds. Smith can't cover, catch, or tackle...why would anyone want to waste money on a player like that. We can spend far less money on another player and get the same or better production.

Pro Smith people, answer this for me please..........aside from Smith's height, can anyone name another positive attribute/aspect to his game?

I'm curious to see what people come up with because I can't think of one.

Hartline produced because he was the only WR we had other than Bess...

We knew coming into the season that with him being the only option, he would have numbers in line with any other starting receiver in the league with not other options...

Its not like he was playing on a team with 4 or 5 good receivers...

We didn't even know if he was going to play this season

If I am Jeff Ireland, all I give Sean Smith is a foot up the ass and a door in his face on the way out of Miami. Adios Sean! Pick me up Derek Cox from free agency, and Desmond Trufant in the draft.

Smith will get his money, hopefully not in Miami. But he will get paid.

5 career interceptions in 65 games started.

That's all you need to know. $2-3mil a year, tops.

Disappointing thread. With a header like that, I was expecting a bizarre quote or tweet from Sean Smith, not merely a contract demand.

Back
Top Bottom