Jason Taylor says "Henne is more talented than Mark Sanchez" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor says "Henne is more talented than Mark Sanchez"

Tunaphish your clueless

Take a look in the mirror. You sarcastically say The Jets win because of Sanchez and the Dolphins lose because of Henne. Newsflash for you, Sanchez converts 3rd downs, Henne doesn't. Sanchez puts 6 points on the board instead of 3 in the redzone. And Sanchez doesn't lose games on the final drive like Henne. Sanchez is contributing more to his team than Henne, that's for sure.

Yards are over rated.

Didnt you just say that you cant take anything away from Dan because he didnt win a super bowl? You cant take away his yards and TD's. When it comes to Henne all the numbers are over rated but not with Marino.

Take a look in the mirror. You sarcastically say The Jets win because of Sanchez and the Dolphins lose because of Henne. Newsflash for you, Sanchez converts 3rd downs, Henne doesn't. Sanchez puts 6 points on the board instead of 3 in the redzone. And Sanchez doesn't lose games on the final drive like Henne. Sanchez is contributing more to his team than Henne, that's for sure.

The truth is the Jets are winning because of thier Defense not Sanchez and the Dolphins are losing because of our Defense not because of Henne. What are we ranked in offense? What are we ranked in Defense? My point proven.

Sanchez and Henne? Hell, if it were possible, I'd package em both and throw in a 1st for Josh Freeman!

lol. at least yr consistent.

do these henne arguments happen alot? im pretty new to this forum. but i get into these everyday irl

Honestly dude I used to be on your side of the argument.. I used to defend Henne to no end.. On paper it looks like he is doing a good job but when you watch the games over and over again and you see the same things happening ever year. Someone has to be blamed. We have had problems in the red zone every year since Henne took over. He has flashed points of greatness that made you believe in him, but I believe no more. Were losing games because we cant get into the endzone..Is that all Henne's fault? No but he is going to get the blame and this is his team now.. I know Columbo sucks at RT, I know Henne threw that pick that led to 7 points because of him but again in the end it all comes back on Henne. I am not oblivious to everything that happens in a game that does not involve Henne, but when the game is on the line do you want Chad Henne with the ball is his hands?

I agree. Sanchez has been able to let it all hang out at times..Henne has had limits on him, but even now when he controls the whole offense..Is he balling out?

I think he's doing what he's coached to do.

Settling for FGs is a team mindset. Thats starts with coaching. Ryan would go for it and try for seven. He has balls and Sparano doesn't. AND if it doesn't work out, and Sanchez throws a pick or fumbles or what have you... Ryan has his back. No wonder players love the guy. Give them the opportunity for all the glory, and takes all the heat when it it doesn't work.

Didnt you just say that you cant take anything away from Dan because he didnt win a super bowl? You cant take away his yards and TD's. When it comes to Henne all the numbers are over rated but not with Marino.

FYI, Despite Monday night’s defensive struggle, the NFL notes there have been 33 300-yard games this season. That’s the most through three weeks of the season ever"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/27/the-passing-yardage-insanity-in-one-stat/

Lol ... the NFL isn't about winning Super Bowls! It's about excuses!

yes henne is beter than sanchez as a pure QB . but the jets are better as a team and that helps.

The discussion was on Better QB, not better team or winning.

Statistically, Henne is a better QB than Sanchez.

If you wanna go with wins, I guess Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Marino since Dilfer has a ring.

See what I did there?

He's not better statistically this year and he had a slight lead in rating last year but Sanchez threw more TDs and less INts while leading his offense to more pts and team to more wins.

I wouldn't consider throwing a slant and having the WR do all the work on his way for a 50+ yard TD "leading" the team to a comeback. Either way, still better than Henne, who can't even lead his team 10-15 yards for a FG attempt...

nah, he just brought us back from 10 down w/ 4 mins to play before that big pass and catch in OT but he gets no credit.

I disagree.. I believe Sanchez is given the opportunity to gunsling and be more dramatic. Henne has been over coached to become this robot. This 'system' guy. What he'd be if he was just told to go out and ball.

Mindset, a looser leash, and coaching does a lot to a QBs development.

henne is who he has always been, he was robotic at Michigan and he's robotic now, I assume he was robotic on HS. He has a good arm but no feet and he tends to play better in meaningless moments. In the big games he tend not to show up.

yes henne is beter than sanchez as a pure QB . but the jets are better as a team and that helps.

You guys are completely missing Taylor's point

Sanchez and Henne? Hell, if it were possible, I'd package em both and throw in a 1st for Josh Freeman!

But sanchez has much better #s this year, I thought it was about #s?

Henne is not good in the 4th quarter and he's usually on fire in the 1st and second quarters. You could just see Henne meltdown as the Cleveland game went on and you knew that any passing down at that point would be a wasted down. You can't win like that.

Sanchez is a playmaker, Henne is not. Sure Henne is probably a more solid QB than Sanchez, but Sanchez makes plays when he needs to. They both kind of suck anyway so I don't care who is better they both need to be back ups.

Back
Top Bottom