Jason Taylor says "Henne is more talented than Mark Sanchez" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor says "Henne is more talented than Mark Sanchez"

this is called taylor wears a dolphins helmet right now and knows who pays his bills right now thus he pimps his current qb...if he was in new york right now he'd be sayin the opposite...you guys have got to figure jason taylor out sooner or later

have you heard of total qbr? cause yr boy's 27th

I have and it is nonsense, Henne had a good TQBR this week yet he led his O to 16 pts against Cle and totally failed w/ the ball in his hands in good FP to win the game. That's all we really need to know about total QBR. I had high hopes for this stat when I read about it but I'll still trust my eyes above meaningless stats.

Sanchez is the best "care-taker" in the league is what JT meant to say

He should be nice to mark, Mark helped him get further than he ever has in his career. he almost brought Jaosn to a SB.

But total qbr give more points for clutch plays, and snachez is still 27th. and even "without being clutch", henne is 12th.

too bad total qbr doesnt give point for punt blocks. sanchez would be rated higher

Who cares.

Chad Henne blows and thats just the truth. So right now, why do any of you even care if he is better than Sanchez?

And btw, any Jets front 7 player is more talented than Jason Taylor right now. So JT should worry about that and stop yapping his gums about how Chad Henne is better than some QB from another team that we are currently looking up at in the standings. How about Jason Taylor just going to work and actually try and get better at his own job and leave the QBing to actual QBs. If JT wants to be an analyst now, perhaps he should just retire. **** Jason Taylor.

But total qbr give more points for clutch plays, and snachez is still 27th. and even "without being clutch", henne is 12th.

if that is the case how does Henne get a 70 something this week for his awful failure late against Cleveland and sanchez get a 30 something for keeping the Jets in the game after the Cro fumble?

if that is the case how does Henne get a 70 something this week for his awful failure late against Cleveland and sanchez get a 30 something for keeping the Jets in the game after the Cro fumble?

Cause henne is better. take it up with espn.

Chad henne isnt in the same class as mark sanchez, when are ppl going to realize this?

Can you tell me how "Total Quarterback Rating" is calculated?

No?

Well, neither can anyone else that doesn't work for ESPN. Total QBR says that Matt Stafford had the 15th best game by a QB last week: 32/46, 378 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. 15th best game my ***. Chad Henne's 19/29 for 255 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT, graded out as the 6th best game by a QB. Tony Romo went 22/36 for 255 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT, and apparently had the 11th best game. The Cowboys didn't score a single TD all game, but Romo had a better game than Stafford and Sanchez? Kyle Orton: 24/39, 173 yards (4.4 ypa, god awful), 2 TDs and 2 INTs, a 67.6 passer rating. According to Total QBR, he played the 10th best game this week.

If you want to continue to use this joke of a statistic to insist that Henne is better than Sanchez, go ahead. Your just making a fool out of yourself. I can't wait to see all the changes that ESPN makes to "Total QBR" after this season. That's the reason why they won't give you an equation that tells you how to calculate it, they'd already anticipated having to tinker with it for a few years.

Football Outsiders has Sanchez and Henne ranked 13th and 17th, respectively. They've been keeping advanced statistics for a lot longer than ESPN, and they're a lot better at it.

Chad henne isnt in the same class as mark sanchez, when are ppl going to realize this?

WHAT?! That's just completely irrational.. Sanchez is the beneficiary of a system he's been in for 3 years now and he still sucks. Whereas Henne has been balling this year with a worse O-Line and a BRAND NEW offensive system. If you can't see that, then you are simply blinded by hate. Henne may have struggled a bit in the red zone but that isn't all on him. Break downs in protection, poor run blocking, questionable play calls and sub-par route running have all contributed to those struggles. And don't forget, over the last 3 games he's had 3 TD passes dropped by his recievers.

Henne not in the same class as Marshall, what a ****ing joke!

WHAT?! That's just completely irrational.. Sanchez is the beneficiary of a system he's been in for 3 years now and he still sucks. Whereas Henne has been balling this year with a worse O-Line and a BRAND NEW offensive system. If you can't see that, then you are simply blinded by hate. Henne may have struggled a bit in the red zone but that isn't all on him. Break downs in protection, poor run blocking, questionable play calls and sub-par route running have all contributed to those struggles. And don't forget, over the last 3 games he's had 3 TD passes dropped by his recievers.

Henne not in the same class as Marshall, what a ****ing joke!

So now it's the new system, I thought once Dan henning left it was time for Henne to shine? what happened to all the blame going to Henning? Sanchez is significantly better than Henne.

I dunno the answer since we're talking about degrees here

.... but what I do know is that they're closer to each other than they are to a Stafford, Bradford or Freeman... and FWIW Ryan Fitzpatrick. :idk: And while I think both of them can overtake him, right now both are also looking up at Jason Campbell.

you know what...we could argue this crap for days and not get anywhere. what would miami's record be if our d could make a stop or 2 after we tie, or take a lead? What would the jets record be if the cowboys didn't implode week one and the jags didn't give 4 "gift" int's??? Jesus, stop it already. No matter how you slice it, more times than not, it IS a team game.

Back
Top Bottom