Lane Johnson had the 'freakiest Combine' ever (Rotoworld) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lane Johnson had the 'freakiest Combine' ever (Rotoworld)

You will get it after the draft, actually then again you probably won't lol.

I remember Ireland's quote about Koa Misi after he drafted him, saying he actually attended the game, and Misi "terrorized Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.... recording 3 sacks"....

Koa Misi didn't make a single play behind the LOS against Alabama. It was Stevenson Sylvester that had 3 sacks.

Jeff Ireland is hilariously inept. The only thing that makes my sides hurt more than Ireland himself is knowing that there's still folks like you out there that buy this clown. There's no question that it's a deserving relationship. I hope you have him for a long time.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA, that's all I gotta say.

Your last 3 posts are the very definition of delusion.

Unfortunately, we'll never be able to forecast that over time, you will see. If you were ever going to.... you'd see it by now.[/QUO

Lol, you just don't get it. Offensive line is kinda important in football, and you will see. Ireland is a great and PATIENT GM, far superior intellectually to you and most posters on this site, LMFAO!:420::3w::sidelol:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?329950-The-Ireland-Mythology-Index&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?335235-Ireland-Mythology-Index-vol-2&highlight=

Read those threads and get back to us. Actually, read them twice. Make sure it sinks in.

I remember Ireland's quote about Koa Misi after he drafted him, saying he actually attended the game, and Misi "terrorized Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.... recording 3 sacks"....

Koa Misi didn't make a single play behind the LOS against Alabama. It was Stevenson Sylvester that had 3 sacks.

Jeff Ireland is hilariously inept. The only thing that makes my sides hurt more than Ireland himself is knowing that there's still folks like you out there that buy this clown. There's no question that it's a deserving relationship. I hope you have him for a long time.

Koa had 11 tackles vs. the Texans in the Pro's, get a clue.

According to Jonathan Martin's twitter, he's been working out at "the Farm" for 10 weeks. Hopefully it pays off.

I don't agree with anything you say, why should I read that garbage, as I continue to say all you Ireland doubter's, haters, swindlers, and scammers you will see. lol I'm done arguing with that which is beneath me.

I will remember you TeddSlimmJr and Spesh, after we win it all, I'll just sit back and laugh with fond memories of my superior football IQ.

We have our LT. He has some baptism by fire and an offseason to develop. If Lane drops to us great. However we can address this position in fa or later rounds in the draft.

then who is our RT?

you see, you then get a right tackle with a 2nd rounder/3rd that still leaves you with a rookie at RT and a question mark at LT.

the other way, you can basically eliminate both question marks at same time.

then who is our RT?

you see, you then get a right tackle with a 2nd rounder/3rd that still leaves you with a rookie at RT and a question mark at LT.

the other way, you can basically eliminate both question marks at same time.

OMG there are smart Dolphins fans on this site, wow, thank you good sir.

I will remember you TeddSlimmJr and Spesh, after we win it all, I'll just sit back and laugh with fond memories of my superior football IQ.

How many times have you already disappeared and come back with a different handle for being shown how delusional you are? You sound like Ireland's 15 year old niece to me.

How many times have you already disappeared and come back with a different handle for being shown how delusional you are? You sound like Ireland's 15 year old niece to me.

No sir, you are the delusional one in reality. And **** alabama.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

End of discussion.

I don't agree with anything you say, why should I read that garbage, as I continue to say all you Ireland doubter's, haters, swindlers, and scammers you will see. lol I'm done arguing with that which is beneath me.

So Ted was right with the delusion claim. Fair enough.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Now thats a sig.

Ted, i sent you positive WPA for the Long article and stated that i was using that as a new sig. The positive rep stays, but sorry this quote is just to amazing.

This thread is a pretty good reference for the arrogance on these forums.

At the risk of being delusional, I must say that Lane Johnson is quite the athletic tackle. However, I'd like to see Miami try something different for once. I'd rather Miami sign somebody as a year or two stop gap and get more playmakers on this team with the early picks. Draft a tackle in the third or fourth and hope Philbin and Turner can coach them up.

The problem with investing a ton of resources into one lineman is that, in my view, the return on the investment just doesnt have a great ceiling.

What I mean is...take LT, DE and WR for example. At 12 youre hoping to get a big time player. Lets assume we hit and the player we draft ends up among the top 5 players at his position. In the case of the DE and WR, as the get better and better they begin to wreak havoc on the game and increase in value exponentially. In the case of the LT, once you pass "good" you really arent getting a major boost to the team thats going to be a major factor in winning games.

The better a WR or DE or CB are past good makes a big impact. The better a LT is past good...well we know how little that means already. The offensive line is the sum of the parts. One player cant domiate a game from it. Its just not a high return investment to spend valuable resources on 1/5 of it.

Back
Top Bottom