Matt Moore lovers....See why we got Cutler? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore lovers....See why we got Cutler?

Miami on 3rd down with Tannehill:

52 of 149 = 34.9%

Miami on 4th down with Tannehill:

0 of 4 = 0%

Miami wins under Tannehill:

Cleveland (OT) = Worst

San Francisco = 2nd Worst

L.A. Rams = 5th Worst

NY Jets = 6th Worst (tie)

SD Chargers = 6th Worst (tie)

Bills = 10th Worst (tie) - Ajayi 214 yards, 1 TD

Cardinals = 13th Worst (Moore led Miami to GWD)

Steelers = 26th Worst (tie) - Ajayi 204 yards, 2 TD

Tannehill QB stats overall = 261 of 389 (67.1%), 2995 yards (7.7 YPA), 19 TD 12 INT = 93.5 QB rating

Tannehill QB rating vs teams with non-losing record = 113 of 164, 1242 yards, 3 TD 7 INT = 79.37%

Miami PPG under Tannehill = 21.61

Sack % = every 13.41 pass attempts

Tannehill’s opponents record vs teams beat = 35-77 (.312) if including AZ = 42-85-1 (.333)

Miami on 3rd down with Moore:

23 of 51 = 45.1%

Miami on 4th down with Moore:

2 of 4 = 50%

Moore QB stats overall = 84 of 123 (68.29%), 1010 yards (8.21 YPA), 9 TD 4 INT (includes Pitt) = 104.05 QB rating

Moore QB rating vs teams with non-losing record = 53 of 70, 494 yards, 3 TD 2 INT = 96.96

Miami PPG under Moore = 24 (includes Pitt in playoff), 27.33 without Pitt

Sacks = every 20.5 pass attempts (includes Pitt in playoff) every 87 pass attempts without Pitt

Moore’s opponents record vs teams beat = 12-20 (.375)

sure hope you didn't waste too much time shoveling that **** together

moore is good back up qb. he is better than Jacksonville qbs. I am not going turn my back on moore. he help us make playoff last yr. when it count. mat had bad game last night.

you song like player hater...why u trying to be so hard on Cutler... he look good so far just hope it work out... this yr..
I don't know that song, Player hater. But I do remember you standing on your wagon singing as loud as you can.

I don't know that song, Player hater. But I do remember you standing on your wagon singing as loud as you can. it fun making u mad on here?? thill17 cuz. you worry cutler is going take thill17 spot??

you're right it would be fun if you knew what you were talking about. But please carry-on.

you're right it would be fun if you knew what you were talking about. But please carry-on.
so why are u not GM for dolphins. sense u know everything...have good day. Cutler will be 2018 starting qb for dolphins

Not a lover, not a hater. I like his aggressive mentality. He clearly outplayed RT last year when given the chance. Grateful to have a backup his caliber.

Signing Cutler looking good so far.
"Clearly outplayed Tannehill"

Maybe... if you are part of the anti-TH agenda

so why are u not GM for dolphins. sense u know everything...have good day. Cutler will be 2018 starting qb for dolphins

Well, Jeff Ireland was GM for the Dolphins for like six years and he was a moron, so I'm not sure that whether or not someone is GM of the Dolphins is a good indicator of their football knowledge or evaluation abilities.

Not a lover, not a hater. I like his aggressive mentality. He clearly outplayed RT last year when given the chance. Grateful to have a backup his caliber.

Signing Cutler looking good so far.

tumblr_mh61qfkUXg1rp449ko1_r1_500.gif

moore is good back up qb. he is better than Jacksonville qbs. I am not going turn my back on moore. he help us make playoff last yr. when it count. mat had bad game last night.

This may be one of those situations where I might say to myself this season, be careful what I wish for. However, next spring, I really hope we open up the competition for backup QB and try and upgrade the talent there. I hope Tannehill makes it back ok, but I don't want us to put all of our eggs in one basket again.

Just funny to me that you cant give RT the same credit you give Cutler with little to no evidence he'll be much better for us.

Matt Moore is loved by teammates and often loathed by coaches. He has a true gunslinger mentality and tries to get every ball in the tight windows. His issue is he has just a average to good arm and this leads to a lot of turnovers. Coaches hate it because he can kill drives on 3rd downs and has a high turnover rate. Players love it because when he's on he can electrify and score TDs quickly. He's 30+ now and even Gase hasn't been able to coach him up fully to limit mistakes. Moore is a good backup QB and that is why he has never been given a real shot to start as a QB in the NF (outside his time in Carolina). He's a great teammate and will fully support Cutler, the same way he did Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom