Merged 3x: Could Ryan be Miami's man with top pick? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Could Ryan be Miami's man with top pick?

What if we do take Matt Ryan how many of us are going to boo and ***** about that move? Personally, I'm happy with pretty much any scenario. If Parcells/Ireland take Ryan then I'm all for it. If he came in and performed like Tom Brady everyone would love the move.

No thanks, I would rather have Brohm if we were to go QB in the draft. I think Ryan is overrated.

This thread should be merged with the other. I noticed that Yahoo posted that today too, which was kind of weird since the article was dated 1/18.

Either way, if you watched BC games this year, this guy's intangibles are unmatched. I was on the Brohm bandwagon for a while too, but his injury problems and arm strength are concerns for me. He'll be a decent pro QB, but Ryan has the perfect combination of leadership, arm strength, mobility, and accuracy that you want from a QB. This guy WAS Boston College this year. He's a winner.

All that said, I would be upset if we drafted a QB. I'm not ready to quit on Beck (did you see Jamarcus Russell play this year? How about Payton Manning's rookie season?), and I am all about brining in a guy with a huge motor and high football IQ on defense...have to be Chris Long or Glenn Dorsey.

For a team with as many holes as the Dolphins have, it wouldn't make sense to pass up the best player in the draft. Chris Long.....

no way we will take ryan at #1..imo parcells wants to give beck a chance to develop and doesnt want to give up on him after 1 year..
imo glenn dorsey is the best fit for the fins at #1

no chance we take a qb #1 overall. it will be one of the longs or a trade down situation. even if parcells doesnt think beck is 'it', he'll probably pick one up in the later rounds. there is a lot of qb depth in the draft this year without a qb that stands out above the rest. still think woodson has the most upside, but he is definitely a risk.

Back
Top Bottom