MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand?

well my interpretation of it is opposite of yours, but thanks for the input. I guess we'll see come draft day.

I just find it hard to believe that this close to the draft he now decides to hold a press conference to "slip up". I for one believe that this is a ploy with good acting. They know the press conference will get out to other teams, and you know that at least one team will believe it's real.

Then why even bother with a press conference? Stupid. Misinformation. Misdirection. Pointless.

So you're pointlessly reading and comenting about the supposed pointlessness of a press conference that you've deemed pointless.

Ireland messed up and tried to fixed it. IF some of you take the time to listen to the Presser you will reliaze it. When he said it I couldnt believe it, just listen to the presser and you will reliaze he messed up.

Lawrence Taylor was the pillar of the old Giants Defense, Shawne Merriman is the pillar of the Chargers defense.

Pillar just means prominent member.

You could go on and on... Teddy bruschi, Lance briggs, Demarcus Ware, Joey Porter in Pitt... Linebackers can definately be referred to as pillars

well my interpretation of it is opposite of yours, but thanks for the input. I guess we'll see come draft day.

pillar
noun1. a fundamental principle or practice; "science eroded the pillars of superstition" 2. anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower; "the test tube held a column of white powder"; "a tower of dust rose above the horizon"; "a thin pillar of smoke betrayed their campsite" [syn: column] 3. a prominent supporter; "he is a pillar of the community"

Headline for tomorrow on PFT: Word on the street is...Miami will use the pick to select the future defensive pillar for its franchise in, either Chris, Vernon, or Glenn!

I just find it hard to believe that this close to the draft he now decides to hold a press conference to "slip up". I for one believe that this is a ploy with good acting. They know the press conference will get out to other teams, and you know that at least one team will believe it's real.

If it were a slip up, why didn't Parcells just write the script? He's running the show.

Back
Top Bottom