Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads

Check ESPNnews, in the bottom right corner it says: "Breaking News: Joey Harrington close to 2-yr deal with MIA".

They are probably just going off the Herald report, but maybe the deal is imminent.

Nublar7 said:
Check ESPNnews, in the bottom right corner it says: "Breaking News: Joey Harrington close to 2-yr deal with MIA".

They are probably just going off the Herald report, but maybe the deal is imminent.

Yeah, I saw that.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I saw that.
I would love to see the the deal and trade get done tonight. We don't need another possible signing to drag on for days. Get Joey inked and traded for being I sit down to watch the Simpsons. :lol: By the way, the 25 second preview for the SIMPSONS MOVIE, will air tonight. :banana:

Lets get this done.I really think once the Qb postion is settled,we will hone in on Lavar Arrington. Get it done Saban!

Nublar7 said:
I would love to see the the deal and trade get done tonight. We don't need another possible signing to drag on for days. Get Joey inked and traded for being I sit down to watch the Simpsons. :lol: By the way, the 25 second preview for the SIMPSONS MOVIE, will air tonight. :banana:

I don't think ESPN News would put that on their "Breaking News" box if they didn't have confirmation that the deal was close.

So I think we should see this done within a day or so.

Now, as for the "possible signings dragging on for days..." part.

If only we can get that certain damn linebacker who's name rhymes with that of our new backup QB!!!!! :shakeno:

Bad Lieutenant said:
If we get him for a seventh round pick, then it seems awfully ridiculous to have given up a sixth for Lemon. But that's just me.
That was more to do with cap space and getting rid of Feely I beleive than wanting Lemmon. I think it worked pretty good for what we have done with the space so far.

We get Harrington and we don't have to draft a QB til next year. So we can spend our other draft picks on OL and defense. My point is that Mueller would draft a QB every year if he could. I don't see that happening if we sign Harrington.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I don't think ESPN News would put that on their "Breaking News" box if they didn't have confirmation that the deal was close.

So I think we should see this done within a day or so.

Now, as for the "possible signings dragging on for days..." part.

If only we can get that certain damn linebacker who's name rhymes with that of our new backup QB!!!!! :shakeno:
Yeah, I wish Arrington would just lower his price and sign with us already.

Hey DD, I haven't been able to really sit down and watch ESPNnews. Other then that little thing in the corner, have they said anything about the possible trade on the show?

G-Force said:
That was more to do with cap space and getting rid of Feely I beleive than wanting Lemmon. I think it worked pretty good for what we have done with the space so far.

this guy gets it!

:clap:

thats exactly what that trade was about

freeing up cap space and actually getting him outta town

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, I wish Arrington would just lower his price and sign with us already.

Hey DD, I haven't been able to really sit down and watch ESPNnews. Other then that little thing in the corner, have they said anything about the possible trade on the show?

They only said that the Miami Herald reports Joey Harrington is close to sign with the Dolphins. Nothing new

Nublar7 said:
they said a source close to harrington reports he's close to signing with miami, pending a trade where detroit wants at least a 6th rounder. they said cincinnati was offering only a 1-year deal.

Juan Cribbs said:
they said a source close to harrington reports he's close to signing with miami, pending a trade where detroit wants at least a 6th rounder. they said cincinnati was offering only a 1-year deal.
Yeah they also said that Joey was really wanting the deal with Miami because of a better situation. Joey wants us and I think we want him but I guess it's up to Detroit for the final say.

yeah awsome! he will be a dolphin and should be a sound backup for us. i think a change a scenery will benafit him and will look good in our system. if he starts a few games theres no way he can be worse than gus. i know gus wasnt horriable last year but joey is younger and can benifit in our system and hopefully make smart desisions

Back
Top Bottom