Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Sorry for multiple threads! Thought I was editing the title, but was really creating three separate threads. Please merge!

I think the more interesting part of the article is that the dolphins and bell are close on a deal.

Him or Matt Birk woulb be outstanding signing
Friday morning at 7 am Reports dolphins sign Jason Brown signed with dolphins 5 years 28 mill $ :woot::woot::lol2:

I dont think we are at all interested in Birk. If we dont get Brown, we draft a center IMO

just got through reading the Sport's section of the Balto.Sun: they didn't mention the augmented $4million dollar cap. seemed more interested in closing Scott & coming to terms w/Lewis.
about Brown:
"...other teams could see him more as a guard than a center. Besides the Dolphins, the Jacksonville Jaguars and Washington Redskins are expected to be interested..."
Hope the extra money the NFL allocated doesn't keep Brown in Balto. Didn't seem to be a meeting of the minds on money. Just got to wait & see.

Dolphins are free agent G/C Jason Brown's "preferred destination,"

The Dolphins are free agent G/C Jason Brown's "preferred destination," according to the Palm Beach Post.

The Fins are also interested in him, and it'll be no surprise if they get Brown signed by the wee hours early Friday. It remains unclear whether Miami would play Brown at guard or center. They're expected to target centers.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...filter_month=2&filter_day=25&filter_year=2009

Good, because he's my preferred free agent.

If the Phins have a free agency that features the signing of Brown and Coles and the re-signing of Bell, Crowder and Carey i am LOVING it. That still leaves money for more free agents and of course the draft.

His preferred place will be the team that pays him the most money. Period.

Imagine a line with Long at LT, Smiley at LG, Brown at C, Thomas at RG and Carey at RT. :jawdrop:

Wow, that would be one impressive offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom