Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

The field should actually be as good as it's been...no compliment intended. They'll be able to keep it covered until 3-4 hrs before the game. If the forecast is correct (yeah, right!) it should be a relatively dry track.

If the winds are sustained, this will be a 6-3 type of game. Ricky will not run anywhere on Sunday and both teams will shut down the short passing games.

Special Teams is going to win this one - field position indeed!

yep, this is definitly a game for the RB's and the kickers. the best part is we have the leg up on them in 2 of the three, and tied with Mare and Vinatieri.

I didnt think about the white jersey thing...from my snowboarding experiences I would have to say the white jerseys will most definitely make it harder to see them if its snowing that hard with the winds. good news good news:D

ricky will not run anywhere??? i guess kevin faulk will be over 200 for the day huh? i know you are hopeing he will not run anywhere but you better be realistic dude HE WILL RUN AND RUN AND RUN you can count on it!! remember the 1 ranked defense last week ol buddy? special teams also huh? who has the rookie punter? i believe your team has dude i hope he dont choke(yeah right) be realistic tailgater ricky has had 100 yards every time he has lined up against the pats odds are he will have a BIG game

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
be realistic tailgater ricky has had 100 yards every time he has lined up against the pats odds are he will have a BIG game

Umm... Ricky had 94 yards last game and that was in over 4 quarters of play, and minus Ted Washington, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Ty Law, and Mike Vrabel. I like our chances this time around.

Originally posted by tylaw4president

Umm... Ricky had 94 yards last game and that was in over 4 quarters of play, and minus Ted Washington, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Ty Law, and Mike Vrabel. I like our chances this time around.

That may be true but the Miami O-line is playing better as of late and the last time these 2 teams met belechik was running a bear defense to take away the inside running lanes. Unfortunately for Miami fans the Dolphins only tested the outside on 2 carries for 7 yards. One of those plays Ricky was stopped in the backfield and on the other one he gained 7 yards. In last years game Ricky was killing the Pats running to the outside. I think he will have success Sunday.

Ricky will run your frigin feild clean

Ricky will run till belichecks feet hurt

Ricky will run that stupid baaastan accent out of the patsie fans mouth

Ricky will run like brady running after ricky martin's autograph

Ricky will run for city mayor of baaaaston

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan

That may be true but the Miami O-line is playing better as of late and the last time these 2 teams met belechik was running a bear defense to take away the inside running lanes. Unfortunately for Miami fans the Dolphins only tested the outside on 2 carries for 7 yards. One of those plays Ricky was stopped in the backfield and on the other one he gained 7 yards. In last years game Ricky was killing the Pats running to the outside. I think he will have success Sunday.

In my opinion, here's the difference between this game and that game. That game we had to concentrate on clogging up the middle. This game we have Teddy Washington sitting in the middle, so they can focus on the outside. The way I see it the Pats will focus on taking away Ricky. I'm pretty sure your defense will take away our running game, and then it will be a battle between the quarterbacks in windy conditions, and it'll probably come down to special teams play or turnovers. I really don't think it's fair to compare last year's defense to this years. It's night and day.

ummmmmmmm, dude, uh, :lol: uhhhhh, chambers scored big plays. not as much need for the rickster.

Originally posted by finfan54

ummmmmmmm, dude, uh, :lol: uhhhhh, chambers scored big plays. not as much need for the rickster.

Wow, 3 catches for 30 yards and a touchdown. He was dominant that day. And to think Ty Law wasn't even playing that day.

Last 3 games against NE Ricky has had an average 128.3 rushing yds/game...

10/6/02... 106 yds rush.
12/29/02... 185 yds rush.
10/19/03... 94 yds rush.
12/7/03... ??? yds rush.

Just wanted to remind you.....

GOOOO FIIIINZ

:cooldude:

You guys really have no idea what is on the way to foxboro...do you?

you know what's coming for you patties?

DOOM

Originally posted by Section126
You guys really have no idea what is on the way to foxboro...do you?

you know what's coming for you patties?

DOOM

Well if you're going to bring DOOM, could you bring your cheerleaders too.:D :D :D

For the most part, I think Pats fans do know whats coming. If there's folks that seem to lack even a basic knowledge of a divisional foe, it's many of you.

Sorry to bring a dash of reality to your world, but, if the Fins win this game, it will be in the last minute. I don't give a hoot how many yds Ricky gets (and it WILL be less than 100), the Fins won't put up more than 20 against the Pats defense.

If it's windy, cold, & dry, the team that turns it over less wins. Pats will get the hard short yardage 1st downs, by hook or crook. Not Ricky. Not Jay.

Pats 23
FIns 20

look at the rushing stats on both teams, and if the weather is going to be such a factor, as you patsies say then we will win.

no ifs ands or buts about it:

cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

we are better than you guys in every rushing statistic!!!!!!!!!!!

People are incorrect when they dont think the weather is an advantage to one team over another, when the Pats go to Miami in Sept and Oct it is an advatage for Miami, The Patriot players are not used to that type of humidity or heat it it definatly makes a diffrence for the Dolphins because they practise in and are used to the effects it has on the body and reverse point is that the cold weather is a advantage for the Patriots becasue they are used to playing in the cold and snow while Miami does not get the chance to simulate those conditions. Obviously either team can win in either city but there is a advantage to the home teams when Miami is home in Oct and New England is home in December, just a little food for thought, opinions are welcome and forthcoming I would assume. :)

Back
Top Bottom