Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Originally posted by stork48
look at the rushing stats on both teams, and if the weather is going to be such a factor, as you patsies say then we will win.

no ifs ands or buts about it:

cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

we are better than you guys in every rushing statistic!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an opinion but New England is not really a running team, we pass the ball, that is what our offense is built around. If you were to give Kevin Faulk as many carries as Ricky, Kevin would actually have more yardage based on yards per carry, now I am not comparing Ricky and Kevin, Ricky is obviously the better rushing back but one of Kevin's strenghts is as a receiver. One last point when it comes to snow it is much easier to pass the ball the run the ball as the snow bowl a couple years ago proved, just ask the Raiders who need half a yard to go to thesuper bowl and were unable to get it.

how many times have your patsies practiced or played in the snow this year?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Section126
You guys really have no idea what is on the way to foxboro...do you?

you know what's coming for you patties?

DOOM
yeah..those mighty December Dolphins:lol:

how many times have your patsies practiced or played in the snow this year?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well the cold for the last month give or take a few warmer days, and the last week in the snow from my understanding.

your goats have been mighty all year.....huh

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

no indoor facilities up there huh?

Yep their is a bubble but I believe they only use it for the really bad days, plus you can only do so much in a bubble as they are only 60 yards long I believe.

your goats have been mighty all year.....huh

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
we're not talking about the Bills...this is Dolphins-Patriots

Seriously, i tihnk the patriots has an edge in the weather advantage cause there body is use to , BUT, and that is a big BUT is that we have lately hit on all cylinders.. ofcourse our first option is run ricky run ricky, but when u guys are getting use to playin ricky so much this is when the playaction will be used alot.. fiedler is the best at playactions, and then we are going to go long no matter with that weather.. we are going to try to go for the long balls, just like we did with the cowboys.. but for dolphins to come to the top of this is we have to execute the best we can in every way.. especially offensive line if we want to go somewhere, not only in this game but playoffs and so on.. dolphins 27-patriots 20

I just got the following from an aol weather site.

The worst may yet to come. Meteorologists say a foot of snow could hit parts of the East Coast this weekend with winds of 50 mph, according to Reuters.

"For early December, it's a heck of a storm," Joe Bastardi, meteorologist with AccuWeather, told Reuters. "This is a major nor'easter," he said. "This could be the worst storm since December of 1981 when we had 10 to 20 inches of snowfall whipped by high winds."

New York could get up to eight inches of snow, with parts of New England getting a foot or more, Bastardi said, and Washington may get as much as six inches.

Originally posted by NEM
I just got the following from an aol weather site.

The worst may yet to come. Meteorologists say a foot of snow could hit parts of the East Coast this weekend with winds of 50 mph, according to Reuters.

"For early December, it's a heck of a storm," Joe Bastardi, meteorologist with AccuWeather, told Reuters. "This is a major nor'easter," he said. "This could be the worst storm since December of 1981 when we had 10 to 20 inches of snowfall whipped by high winds."

New York could get up to eight inches of snow, with parts of New England getting a foot or more, Bastardi said, and Washington may get as much as six inches.
In the words of Tony Bruno, "Beautifullllllll"

tuning up the John Deere

Good Morning fin fans..... It's a balmy 13 degrees outside at this early hour but I'm sure I plugged in the engine heater on the tractor last night.... gotta be ready for the big game on sunday ya know. This Sunday's sink or swim for the fins, (sorry couldn't resist), which means they'll come out with fire in their eyes for a quarter and a half and then fade to blank stares as they realize the inevitable is happening again....It's another destiny year for the pats kids and dolphin on ice served up every december in new england.......now where did i put my Bing Crosby cd with "Let It Snow"? he,he, he

Back
Top Bottom