Miami Dolphins 2011 draft plan revealed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2011 draft plan revealed

I said a few weeks ago that I liked Pat Devlin quite a bit. I wouldn't mind this guy at all.

Devlin is a very good prospect. Delware is only an hour so from my house so I went to a couple games to watch him and the thing I noticed was beautiful ball placement. He can really wing the rock around and put it in tight spots. Now for your "story" on drinking with Jeff Ireland on a boat; I must say I have to call BS. An NFL GM telling his draft plans would be insane. While Leaving the draft with Devlin and Kendall Hutner who I see as a Maurice Jones Drew type would be awesome.

ireland actually talked draft to me a year ago over a beer more than i ever thought he would...seemed sincere about who and what he was talking about also...so i don't think its out of the realm of possibility that he may have named some names we should keep an eye on this upcoming draft in conversation

ireland actually talked draft to me a year ago over a beer more than i ever thought he would...seemed sincere about who and what he was talking about also...so i don't think its out of the realm of possibility that he may have named some names we should keep an eye on this upcoming draft in conversation

And do I recall you saying he had Heineken too? Or did I just make that up.

Was that the one where Ireland came back from the bar with the drinks and handed Ross a drink telling him "here's your wide receiver" ?

or was that a story from someone else ?

i think that was right...ross also...green bottle...but that parts a little fuzzy for me at this stage...lol

The funny part is I remember you saying that he had a Heineken. So that's what jumped out at me right away in enduro's post, that and the plausibility of the evaluations, he was either telling the truth or he's got a pretty good memory and remembers details about your story that even you don't remember.

Devlin is a very good prospect. Delware is only an hour so from my house so I went to a couple games to watch him and the thing I noticed was beautiful ball placement. He can really wing the rock around and put it in tight spots. Now for your "story" on drinking with Jeff Ireland on a boat; I must say I have to call BS. An NFL GM telling his draft plans would be insane. While Leaving the draft with Devlin and Kendall Hutner who I see as a Maurice Jones Drew type would be awesome.

So you've watched Pat Devlin play football...and you come away thinking he looks like Joe Flacco??? Ok.

Was that the one where Ireland came back from the bar with the drinks and handed Ross a drink telling him "here's your wide receiver" ?

ireland sat down looked ross dead in the eye and said "and a #1 wr for you mr ross"...mr ross wanted a stud wr and ireland ended up getting him one...i knew it that day the wr position was gonna get a big upgrade one way or another...

The funny part is I remember you saying that he had a Heineken. So that's what jumped out at me right away in enduro's post, that and the plausibility of the evaluations, he was either telling the truth or he's got a pretty good memory and remembers details about your story that even you don't remember.

i can probably check my pics to see exactly what they were drinking...when they weren't so enamored with my wife...lol

ireland sat down looked ross dead in the eye and said "and a #1 wr for you mr ross"...mr ross wanted a stud wr and ireland ended up getting him one...i knew it that day the wr position was gonna get a big upgrade one way or another...

ah 0k.. so it was you.

yeah i remember that.

Maybe he had a Heineken in his hand in the picture you showed, maybe that was it.

Or maybe I'm on drugs.

i remember coming away with we are gonna upgrade the wr core cause mr ross demands it...ireland kept saying how much mr ross wanted a top wr and i remember ireland it seemed gushing over jermaine gresham and i thought he was in play all the way...

also talked of a nose from north carolina which we all think ended up being cam thomas...

point is he talked players and i think he was sincere...

I think Quarterback is a must. If we could trade down, acquire a 2nd, and draft Devlin sign me up. I really like Cameron Newton but would pass on Mallett or Locker. Nick Foles of Arizona is a guy I like in Round 1 as well.

Devlin's face looks like Thigpen

fb10devlinpattv_000-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom