Miami Dolphins reveal what they want in their quarterbacks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins reveal what they want in their quarterbacks

Look, I'm not about to research the history of the draft because you feel this is an important selling point of your argument.

If you want, look that **** up yourself.

Here's the thing, the FO is already thinking along these lines, otherwise they wouldnt be scouting these guys so hard, so complain all you want, just prepare yourself for us calling a QB at 11.

When the league changes the rules to have two starting QBs we can talk.

Oh, we can still talk, homie. I just don't see this as a polarizing thing, unlike a lot of the haters.

I am fully confident that Tannehill will be fully recovered and very effective...AND they can draft a QB for the future in the first round.

Without getting too deeply into it, I really think last year was a complete wash. Lost QB, lost drafted MLB, a completely lost supporting coaching staff...

...they're getting a lot back next year, just in things that they lost last year. If there's ever a time to say "You know what? This is the year to take the QB in the first and groom him for the future," it's now

Unless...you know...Minkah Fitzpatrick or Bradley Chubb falls in their lap somehow.

(Side note: If Mayfield and Derwin James are both there at 11, I'm just going to completely lock up and not know which to root for.)

Good debate y'all.

But this whole debate is at a true crossroads. Tannehill isn't 27 anymore, and the same exact issues exist that were voiced in...forever. Those issues are not QB exclusive.

This team needs a foundation, from which a identity can be established. Until this happens, we will continue to talk pass each other.

We all want a winner. Brands and loyalty should be a far off imaginary goal to building a winner. The Franchise shouldn't be loyal to anything, but WINNING.

Well the Cutler move this year and how it,worked out did not instill confidence for me. I expected more wins than we had. Cutlers own personal stats may have decent for him this year but this is a team game. The new assistant coaches hold hope. QB in round one sure, RT is tough, has talent nice guy but has not shown the instincts of the grat quarterbacks. Can Gase coax it out of RT maybe but if he can find a pup thats already got the stuff you trade RT for a 2nd or late 1st and keep rolling. In the meanwhile my money is on a linebacker, tackle and tight end in the first 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom