MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!!

DolFinatic718 said:
I am glad you agree with ignorance, now I know what I am dealing with, and when I see a post with your name by it I know not to take it seriously. Thanks. :cooldude:

C'mon Skippy. :shakeno: You don't even live in Miami, so you you have no credibility as far as what the fans are like. If you you are so against Miami and its fans why cheer for the team. Silly. :confused:

pigskinguy said:
C'mon Skippy. :shakeno: You don't even live in Miami, so you you have no credibility as far as what the fans are like. If you you are so against Miami and its fans why cheer for the team. Silly. :confused:

I would say something, but it will only end up being edited so I will just say this.

If you read my original post correctly then you will see I was talking about the media and post I have read on this site and others similiar to this one (ESPN). Do I have to live in Miami to observe negativity on a website? I dont think so, now is that silly? I think not again.

Go back and read it more carefully then comeback with a better response... :cooldude:

DolFinatic718 said:
I would say something, but it will only end up being edited so I will just say this.

If you read my original post correctly then you will see I was talking about the media and post I have read on this site and others similiar to this one (ESPN). Do I have to live in Miami to observe negativity on a website? I dont think so, now is that silly? I think not again.

Go back and read it more carefully then comeback with a better response... :cooldude:

Well I went back and read your original post and I stand by what I said.

pigskinguy said:
Well I went back and read your original post and I stand by what I said.

Good for you, are you always this easily controlled? :roflmao:

Trekbiz said:
Once a New Yorker always a New Yorker!
Regardless of who they root for New Yorkers always ..... LAUGHABLY.... think they are better than the rest. Do all of us horrible fans in this horrible city a favor. Stay there in your beloved city and keep the rest of your arogant NY buddies there with you.

It always amazes me to hear all the NY'ers, who live here in S. FL. tell me how NY is the greatest place in the world to live although they moved! :lol: NY is the greatest city in the world yet NY'ers flocks out of their great city to move to S. Florida quicker than a prostitute would run out of church. :shakeno:

Idiots

you see TREKBIZ now I can honestly relate to the quote "there are those who are NY'ers" and those who wish they were NY'ers" ..

I left the City Of New York and came to South Florida because I was tired of the hustle and bustle and the cold weather. I enjoy going back to NY to visit and attend games at shea and the meadowlands and the garden.... I have gotten used to Margate a nice and peaceful city... New York was great and I enjoyed my youth there I do miss it.. so If I say that NYC is the greatest city in the world and mean it does not make me an Idiot ....

DolFinatic718 said:
Hey how is everyone doing tonight? I have been trying to post a new thread ever since this new format was done and I just figured it out :confused: I know I'm clueless. But on to the reason I am posting this very true thread. I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan who resides in the world renowned, world famous, mecca of sports, NEW YORK CITY. And living in new york city us fans have been known to be very harsh on our teams (Knicks, Jets, Giants, Rangers and yes even the Yankee's). But I must say that you Miami fans are by far the worst!!!!! :roflmao:

What I have notice about you guys which is the sad part is that its a trickle down effect. It starts off up top with the media!! :eek: Yup, these Miami based sports journalists are some of the worst around. And then you guys read them, believe them, and comeback to sites like these and post all kind of nonsense. Too many times i have come to this site first to see what you guys are talking about only to read the exact same words on a article posted by a journalist. :shakeno:

Now some of you might be reading this and shaking your heads in denial :shakeno: which is understandable because that of course is the first reaction of a guilty person. But this conclusion I have come to was thought out long and hard, and it all started with the Miami Marlins. I'm am in no way a baseball fan but I do enjoy how the Yanks seem to pull it off every year, with last year of course being the exception. But coming here on the regular last year I came across some threads about the Marlins. I even read some articles about the Marlins and heard a few things on WQAM and the biggest thing last year was the poor attendance you fans had for your beloved team. There were talks of selling the team, and how bad they were, and me not knowing no better believed what I read. Then out of nowhere, HEY THE MARLINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :eek: . I can remember the guys on WQAM saying "All we know is all you guys bashing this team before better not hope on the bandwaggon now." And guess what, you guys took heed, because even in the playoffs the Marlins attendance wasn't nothing to brag about, until the World Series.

After the Marlins won it all you bashers looked like bafoons and hid in your little corner until the coast was clear. But it wasn't you guys fault because like I said it all started with the media and you guys didnt know any better. I witnessed the samething with your Miami Heats. SAME EXACT THING. First it was "they suck, they suck, they suck" Now its a different story coming out of Miami.

Fortunately I like neither the Marlins or the Heat, but unfortunately for me, I do love my Miami Dolphins and because I do live in NY and have to read articles based in Miami I have to put up with constant nonsene, negative publicity, and quick judgements. It is very frustating but it is something I do put up with and deal with. Anyone who disagree's just look at what you guys have posted today and look at the articles posted by your Miami based journalist.

Hey its just something to think about and observe.

:cooldude:

NY based Dolphin fan signing off!!! ;)

Whatever...youre still pissed about the World Series, when a bunch of Busch Leaguers beat your vaunted high priced Sissy *** Yankees.

I wish the Fins were like the Marlins....few stars, but scrap like hell. Find a way to win. Do what it takes. Play with heart. Can Jack McKeon coach football?

**"YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TILL IT LEAVES YOU"**

I would just like to take this time out right now to restate how much I love the Miami Dolphins. I hope in no way no one gets the impression I am bashing the team, because that is not what is happening. Instead I would like to see more of the unconditional love that I have witnessed in other places. I and many others have seen team bashing by the media and alot of finheaven.com members. I am not saying Ny is better then Miami for that would be my sole opinion. All I said was that I was from Ny, I said I am a Ny Miami dolphins fan. Why is this thread turning into which is the better city or which has better fans? I am sure when things die down alot of the people who are bashing me, and disagreeing for the sake to disagree will agree to themselves that the bashing the fins get is not always deserved and appropriate. This is coming from a true fan, and I am sure all of you are true fans also, but I want this team to win just as bad as you, just as bad as any Miami citizen, it doesn't matter where you live or where your at or where your from. A fan is a fan, and that is what I proclaim to be, and I know that through my actions anybody, whether you know me or not would be able to tell. :cooldude:

DolFinatic718 said:
I would just like to take this time out right now to restate how much I love the Miami Dolphins. I hope in no way no one gets the impression I am bashing the team, because that is not what is happening. Instead I would like to see more of the unconditional love that I have witnessed in other places. I and many others have seen team bashing by the media and alot of finheaven.com members. I am not saying Ny is better then Miami for that would be my sole opinion. All I said was that I was from Ny, I said I am a Ny Miami dolphins fan. Why is this thread turning into which is the better city or which has better fans? I am sure when things die down alot of the people who are bashing me, and disagreeing for the sake to disagree will agree to themselves that the bashing the fins get is not always deserved and appropriate. This is coming from a true fan, and I am sure all of you are true fans also, but I want this team to win just as bad as you, just as bad as any Miami citizen, it doesn't matter where you live or where your at or where your from. A fan is a fan, and that is what I proclaim to be, and I know that through my actions anybody, whether you know me or not would be able to tell. :cooldude:
:clap: :hug:

If Dolphin Fans are the worst in the NFL why am I flying to Miami from Vancouver, Canada this fall and paying for my friends ticket just so I can harrass him when the Fins beat on his Steelers. I coming a long way to see my team, and the idea of me being amongst the " worst fans in the NFL " never crossed my mind as a possibility. There's always some joker on team boards crying about how the fans of his team just don't support as much as he does. Give me a break, I mean there are Christians that complain about other people not being Christian enough. Here's a good idea that will get the other Dolphans going and excited, that being, when you shut up about this crap.:fire:

I don't know many "southern" fin fans - but the ones up north with me are hard core fin-freaks, maybe because we are surrounded by bill,jet and patsy fans...who knows - i'll tell you what i think was the begining of the end for us - when i was a kid we used to go to games in a little noisy hole that no one could get tickets to (jet fans)...the Orange Bowl, for those old enough to remember - that was a true home field advantage, we lost that in the big house that robbie built

DolFinatic718 said:
Hey how is everyone doing tonight? I have been trying to post a new thread ever since this new format was done and I just figured it out :confused: I know I'm clueless. But on to the reason I am posting this very true thread. I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan who resides in the world renowned, world famous, mecca of sports, NEW YORK CITY. And living in new york city us fans have been known to be very harsh on our teams (Knicks, Jets, Giants, Rangers and yes even the Yankee's). But I must say that you Miami fans are by far the worst!!!!! :roflmao:

What I have notice about you guys which is the sad part is that its a trickle down effect. It starts off up top with the media!! :eek: Yup, these Miami based sports journalists are some of the worst around. And then you guys read them, believe them, and comeback to sites like these and post all kind of nonsense. Too many times i have come to this site first to see what you guys are talking about only to read the exact same words on a article posted by a journalist. :shakeno:

Now some of you might be reading this and shaking your heads in denial :shakeno: which is understandable because that of course is the first reaction of a guilty person. But this conclusion I have come to was thought out long and hard, and it all started with the Miami Marlins. I'm am in no way a baseball fan but I do enjoy how the Yanks seem to pull it off every year, with last year of course being the exception. But coming here on the regular last year I came across some threads about the Marlins. I even read some articles about the Marlins and heard a few things on WQAM and the biggest thing last year was the poor attendance you fans had for your beloved team. There were talks of selling the team, and how bad they were, and me not knowing no better believed what I read. Then out of nowhere, HEY THE MARLINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :eek: . I can remember the guys on WQAM saying "All we know is all you guys bashing this team before better not hope on the bandwaggon now." And guess what, you guys took heed, because even in the playoffs the Marlins attendance wasn't nothing to brag about, until the World Series.

After the Marlins won it all you bashers looked like bafoons and hid in your little corner until the coast was clear. But it wasn't you guys fault because like I said it all started with the media and you guys didnt know any better. I witnessed the samething with your Miami Heats. SAME EXACT THING. First it was "they suck, they suck, they suck" Now its a different story coming out of Miami.

Fortunately I like neither the Marlins or the Heat, but unfortunately for me, I do love my Miami Dolphins and because I do live in NY and have to read articles based in Miami I have to put up with constant nonsene, negative publicity, and quick judgements. It is very frustating but it is something I do put up with and deal with. Anyone who disagree's just look at what you guys have posted today and look at the articles posted by your Miami based journalist.

Hey its just something to think about and observe.

:cooldude:

NY based Dolphin fan signing off!!! ;)

**"YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TILL IT LEAVES YOU"**

You have a lot of valid points, I dont think Miami has the worse fans I just think the real crappy ones make all the noise, but there are a lot of diehard fans who love our beloved team and dont bash them for every move, but if you went by what you read on the messageboards and watched miami media I can see where you are comming from.

Miami isnt a sports town, neither are a lot of cities, I mean miami has the worse sports radio on the earth, WQAM is just god aweful.

Not much else to say about the whole issue, I love my fins and that wont change a thing no matter where I live.

CirclingWagons said:
I've only been to one, my Dad(a fins/skins fan) however, has been to a bunch and is disgusted with it. I don't get it to be honest with you, the Hurricane fans are loud as hell(yes, they dont sell out the weaker-opponent games, but when the people are there it is freaking loud).

This is such total BS, tell your dad he needs to stop driving to the Miami Arena, and go north to Pro Player.

Over the last 5 years, the stadium is louder and louder...

Back
Top Bottom