No extra 6th round pick from the Colts | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No extra 6th round pick from the Colts

I'm pretty certain people on this board just hate good players :lol:

Wait. Now i'm confused. Someone said Davis was on the verge of making the probowl? I thought this thread was about Vontae Davis?

It would be helpful if the OP can elaborate whether the composition of his post contains more pissing or moaning so that I can either reach for earplugs or an umbrella. TIA :up:

sheesh, it never ends with either VOntae or Marshall. They make a play "xOMGx Ireland is the suckz" they do something poor "lolz good thing they aren't here anymore"

Get the **** over it

We'll never get Vontae Davis talent level at CB in the 2nd round.

One thing is for certain . . . the Ravens have no interest in testing Vontae with Cassius Vaughn on the other side . . . that dude is getting picked on right now and then couldn't get off the block to stop Pitta for the TD.

I would really who or why VD was not playing in the preseason which would give us a clue on why the trade.

soooo all that talk on hard knocks about needing that extra pick doesnt even pan out we just gave away (IMO) a starting CB on the verge of being a probowler for nothing for another egnew and what is our weakest position on team CB RJ STANFORD?? Nolan Carroll??? Jimmy Wilson?? cmon Vontae is looking good right now in this colts game who cares how he practiced when its game time he was one of the most physical man to man cov guys in the league and he s young

FIRELANDDDDDDD

It was a good trade. VD has issues and wasn't going to be here long term. You haven't watched the Colts a lot if you think he's been good for them.

just my opinion guys i think Vontae is an elite man cov CB take it however you want im not bitching and moaning because he doesnt play in MIA anymore im just saying the Colts got the better end of the deal and YESS i think in a couple years you could see Vontae in the probowl he is a hard hitter and he can get INTs in bunches he was bull****ting around at practice sooo Ireland got rid of him wellllll lets go sign a bunch of ****in Rudy Rudagers and have some great practices and continue to lose ball games

Vonte only plays when he wants, go be a colts fan, they'll be 1 and out shortly anyway and Vonte wouldn't have won us any games this season anyhow

Ive found it hilarious that people justify the Vontae trade because he had a bad year and that means he sucks and we were lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him.

Ignoring the Marshall signing, didnt we burn a 1st round pick on this horrible player who only drops interceptions and gets injured? Does that say more about the Colts general manager or the Dolphins general manager?

Ive found it hilarious that people justify the Vontae trade because he had a bad year and that means he sucks and we were lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him.

Ignoring the Marshall signing, didnt we burn a 1st round pick on this horrible player who only drops interceptions and gets injured? Does that say more about the Colts general manager or the Dolphins general manager?
In the same draft we also wasted 2nd round picks on Pat White and Sean Smith (the thread on him right now is making him look like a joke) and Patrick Turner in round 3. We also gave up 2 2nd round picks for Marshall and have gotten Egnew and a 3rd round pick to show for it. But yea . . . back on subject . . . go Jeff go . . . you and your 2nd round pick for Vontae. You devil you.

soooo all that talk on hard knocks about needing that extra pick doesnt even pan out we just gave away (IMO) a starting CB on the verge of being a probowler for nothing for another egnew and what is our weakest position on team CB RJ STANFORD?? Nolan Carroll??? Jimmy Wilson?? cmon Vontae is looking good right now in this colts game who cares how he practiced when its game time he was one of the most physical man to man cov guys in the league and he s young

FIRELANDDDDDDD

what the big deal? We could end up with a 6th and 7th comp pick

Back
Top Bottom