Offensive Coordinator | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Coordinator

And what makes you think Gase is a good OC? What has he ever done to make you think that? When he was in Denver they were basically running Peyton Manning's offense. He hasn't proven anything yet. The Dolphins weren't exactly great on offense last year even when Ryan Tannehill played.

Because I seen what happened after the 1-4 start last year. Once everyone not named Tannehill learned the offense. It was the first time in almost 20 years the phins ran something resembling a NFL offense.

People that are getting on Gase about play-calling have no idea what they are talking about. Specifically, if they're trying to suggested we struggled on offense because Gase doesn't know what he's doing.

Ridiculous!

Dowell Loggains makes a ton of sense.
Has a relationship with Gase from the 2015 Bears offense.
Admirable performance with Chicago last year as a first year OC

Then the defense will continue to suck! The defensive system that Vance Joseph brought to Miami is horrible and Burke is an idiot for continuing to run it!
I'm sure Ross and the boys will need some explanation from Burke and Gase as to why it should be kept.

I heard a lot of people Chicago Bear fans and said he was the worst play caller last year sounds like he's trash

Like is said so many times - its about relationships and who you have worked with before etc. good and bad I suppose.

Gase wants to call his on plays so he is probably limited what type of name he can attract to bring in here I would think.

Like is said so many times - its about relationships and who you have worked with before etc. good and bad I suppose.

Gase wants to call his on plays so he is probably limited what type of name he can attract to bring in here I would think.

I think Gase is incapable of hiring quality assistant coaches. Nobody good wants to come here and join this circus.

I heard a lot of people Chicago Bear fans and said he was the worst play caller last year sounds like he's trash

In fairness to Loggains, he didn't have much to work with this year. That being said, he's done a very solid job as a QB coach anywhere's he's been.

Back
Top Bottom