**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

Go Duke!! BLUE DEVILS BABY!

duke is terrible this year, they fattenrd up their rcord ona weak non-conf sched but they are not good, not top 10 good like they were a week ago. They are more like a top 20-25 team this year but they have no shot at the Heels or a deep Tourney run.

Clemson is proving they vould be for real w/ that win over Georgia then the W over GT.

duke is terrible this year, they fattenrd up their rcord ona weak non-conf sched but they are not good, not top 10 good like they were a week ago. They are more like a top 20-25 team this year but they have no shot at the Heels or a deep Tourney run.

Clemson is proving they vould be for real w/ that win over Georgia then the W over GT.

Not too mention the win in Florida against Florida State. Big test for clemson this weekend as they play Maryland followed by UNC at home.

The ACC is just killer, so many good schools for basketball

What a win for Duke tonight. They had that game blown and came through. I was shocked as hell that McClure made the winning basket. He's been horrible but came through big time and tonight was a big win!

Do you guys think UCF has a chance to get a bid??

They have a record of 14-5 (3-2), They have a low RPI though of only around 130ish. They only play one ranked opponent which is Memphis this coming wednesday(i figure if they beat them(which is unlikely) they can get a bid). I don't know much about the brackets because my other team (Uconn) never has to worry about it until this year.

What a win for Duke tonight. They had that game blown and came through. I was shocked as hell that McClure made the winning basket. He's been horrible but came through big time and tonight was a big win!

Once again home town clock keeping kept the game intact for Duke, As ESPN put it there should have been 2.4 seconds left not 4.4 seconds. They would have not been able to run the same play they did.

I'm proud of Clemson all though they didn't get the W, where it counts, they need ot feel good about themselves, they came back to tie it after being 11 down and only lost because of terrible officiating on the clock review.

Tigers will crush PUKE @ littlejohn if they play like they did tonight.

ACC baby,

go CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last team to remain unbeaten and #14 in the AP poll.

Return to March Madness here we come.

Did any of you watch the refs steal Clemson's sure victory over Duke? The refs didn't take enough time off the clock, giving Duke four seconds to go down the court for a game winning layup. There should have only been a little over two seconds on the clock when Duke got the ball. I think there is an NCAA conspiracy giving Duke all the calls, and close games. :shakeno:

Once again home town clock keeping kept the game intact for Duke, As ESPN put it there should have been 2.4 seconds left not 4.4 seconds. They would have not been able to run the same play they did.

I'm proud of Clemson all though they didn't get the W, where it counts, they need ot feel good about themselves, they came back to tie it after being 11 down and only lost because of terrible officiating on the clock review.

Tigers will crush PUKE @ littlejohn if they play like they did tonight.

:boohoo: Stop crying. Some times the clock goes your way, sometimes it doesn't. See ya February 22nd at your place!

Did any of you watch the refs steal Clemson's sure victory over Duke? The refs didn't take enough time off the clock, giving Duke four seconds to go down the court for a game winning layup. There should have only been a little over two seconds on the clock when Duke got the ball. I think there is an NCAA conspiracy giving Duke all the calls, and close games. :shakeno:

When your school has a history of being that good, you get the calls. And how can you say the refs stole a win from Clemson? The game was tied and headed for overtime, so how did the refs steal a win?

Clemson still could have stopped Duke. It was only 4 seconds!

I agree Clemson didn't get the calls, I just hope the polls don't look at this game as loss against Duke in there house. This loss shouldn't hurt there hopes for a march bid.

Thats all I want out of this season, it's been too long for the Tigers. Clemson has a very good shot of running the table the rest of the season. That being said the ACC is just a killer conference, if you take a night off you are screwed.

:boohoo: Stop crying. Some times the clock goes your way, sometimes it doesn't. See ya February 22nd at your place!

I'm not crying by the way, I was just stating clearly the obvious any moron could tell it takes more than 0.6 to catch and shoot a 3 and go in. Obviously the officials didn't

I said I was proud of the way Clemson battled back in Dukes house and almost stole the game.

It helped getting an extra 2 seconds but they ran a great play to win it.

The clock and offocitiating in general tends to go more towards duke's way.

it's becoming an annual tradition for the ACC to have to apologize for an error made in duke's favor to help them win.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9956543

Back
Top Bottom