Our schedule really works against us this year. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our schedule really works against us this year.

i'd get the point if it was worded a little differently originally...anyways...i got it now

i'd get the point if it was worded a little differently originally...anyways...i got it now

Sorry about that. I wrote it too fast. Anyways, I meant that anything can happen and we don't know who is going to be good or who is going to suck.

thats what i thought...lol...tampa is gonna suck my friend

Well history says they make the playoffs this year. Since 2002, every team that has gone last place in the NFC South has gone to the playoffs the following year. I'm not a Bucs fan, but I'm just saying.

The thing I like about this regime is that every year we make moves that make us better. The schedule should never worry a great team. With Nolan aboard even with our young guys, I do not see a problem, in fact, I see more sacks coming this year and in a hurry.

We play three divisional games in the first four weeks. I do not care so much about the non-conference games even though they will be tough. We win those divisional games with a more potent offense, then things will open up because the wildcat will keep coming except with more deception from Marshall. The key for us is injuries. That is the only way we have a downfall IMO because the QB position is going to be good-great along with Marshall opening things up making big plays. There are no such things as easy schedules because eventually, you have to face the best anyways.

I am more afraid of Oakland on the road than I am the Jets quite frankly because we will let down for someone like that and they will be a good team.

for tampa to somehow win the division josh freeman has got to make the leap to elite like now...i don't see it...and where's the real talent??? i like styles white i think his name is that dude can play but as long as you got sabby piscatelli starting at safety you're gonna have issues stopping anyone...ronde barber may well be 200 years old too

here's tampas sched...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/schedule?team=tam&year=2010

not like ours mind you but not cupcake city either

I'm not a Bucs fan, but this is a cool stat.

Carolina finished last in 2002 (7-9) and finished first in 2003 (11-5)
Atlanta finished last in 2003 (5-11) and finished first in 2004 (11-5)
Tampa Bay finished last in 2004 (5-11) and finished first in 2005 (11-5)
New Orleans finished last in 2005 (3-13) and finished first in 2006 (10-6)
Tampa Bay finished last in 2006 (4-12) and finished first in 2007 (9-7)
Atlanta finished last in 2007 (4-12) and finished second with a wild-card berth in 2008 (11-5)
New Orleans finished last in 2008 (8-8) and finished first in 2009 (13-3)

Also, no team in the NFC South has earned back-to-back postseason appearances since the division's creation in 2002

talk about a model of inconsistency...thats what that division has been the last 7 years...i still don't see how tampa has the talent to win the division over the saints or the falcons

talk about a model of inconsistency...thats what that division has been the last 7 years...i still don't see how tampa has the talent to win the division over the saints or the falcons

I don't see it either. I would laugh and rub it in my friend's face if it did happen. He's a huge Falcons fan.

nowhere did i ***** and moan about the schedule...i just said the first 8 weeks it was really tough...and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there's 5 legitimate super bowl contenders in those first 8 games...

but it does take someone with some appreciation for the talent in the league outside of south florida...

:lol: Was that a shot?

nah....just sayin green bay...baltimore...minnesota are loaded and legitimate super bowl contenders and that's just the outside of the division foes in the first 8 games...and all on the road

some challenge ahead...

Back
Top Bottom