PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Jahri Evans Declined To Take A Pay Cut To Remain With Saints, Plans To Play In 2016

Jerrold Colton, the agent for former Saints G Jahri Evans, mentioned during an interview with WIP Radio that his client declined to take a pay cut for the second straight year to return to New Orleans.

“The Saints came to us for the second year in a row about doing a little contract adjustment and pay cut this year,” Colton said, via Evan Woodbery of the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “We weren’t going to do it again.

“He’s healthy and hungry and looking forward to the next chapter of his career.”
In 2015, Evans appeared in 11 games for the Saints. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 38 guard out of 82 qualifying players.
http://nfltraderumors.co/jahri-evan...-to-remain-with-saints-plans-to-play-in-2016/

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
Source: the Raiders have re-signed S Nate Allen. He was cut by the team earlier this week.

Miscast or not, a lot of those names have to be a better solution than shepherd was, or vigil is, or Misi. We just need upgrades badly

I mean, there has to be, look at Sheps rating (38.8) the guy started pretty much all year for us and that was his rating?! Wow, I was on board to resign him and attempt to build on at other positions, but now I've drastically changed my view of him. There are special teams LB'ers that are rated higher than him. Damn, go for a Rolando McClain even, that's still almost double the rating than Shep.

Any chance for osemele?

Not in a million years. They will franchise him if he doesn't sign a new deal. He probably wants to be paid as a left tackle because everyone knows this is probably Monroe's last year with the Ravens. Osemele played several games at LT last year when Monroe was hurt; and he looked good. Teams will see him as a possible solution at either guard or tackle position. Extremely valuable player.

He is going to get the big bucks.http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7504/kelechi-osemele

They may pay osemele like their long term left tackle but i think playing him there is a mistake over the long haul

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
#Packers and DT Letroy Guion have agreed in principle to a 3-year, $11.25m deal, per league source.

The ONLY FREAK'IN thing i want to see next to Miami Dolphins in the FA period

1 OL
2 OL
3 OL
4 OL OL OL

That is all...

Great argument for those that wanna see Tannehill put up 2014 like stats on a 4-12 team.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
#Packers and DT Letroy Guion have agreed in principle to a 3-year, $11.25m deal, per league source.

get used to it...most the guys this boards dreaming about we aren't gonna get a sniff at...teams don't let their good players just walk away especially the youth unless they price themselves out...I do think we will have options at guard though...

once teams start clearing cap to make room for guys they will drop like flies

Great argument for those that wanna see Tannehill put up 2014 like stats on a 4-12 team.

If we fix the line, Miami will not come close to going 4-12, but I do agree if Miami does wants to be a legit playoff team, that defense will have to be fixed.

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
RB Matt Forte announces that the Bears have told him they will not be attempting to re-sign him this offseason.

Matt Forte @MattForte22
Despite my wishes, my days as a member of the Chicago Bears have sadly come to an end. I was… https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsN17qp4Xl/

we shouldn't be either...only way that interest me is 1 year and vet minimum and if he gave you 10 games you'd be beating the odds

Back
Top Bottom