Phillip Wheeler is underrated | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Wheeler is underrated

This is a very fair evaluation. Phillip Wheeler is the key to our success this season.

I know I'm gonna get killed for this, but I really believe Phillip Wheeler is underrated and a lot of fans take him for granted.

Bends at hips and has good hip fluidity

Underrated instincts

Great work ethic

Tight space burst

Has potential to make big plays with very good speed

Plays faster than given credit for

good at rushing the QB, but wasn't utilized correctly

Tackling is not as bad as some make out, he just has some technique issues which are teachable

Good in pass coverage

Now these are all my opinions, but I know other people out there share the same feelings and are afraid of the backlash.

Have at it, but if you agree add some more traits you feel Phillip Wheeler has that makes him underrated.

NEL10Zb-1.gif

Because like CK when he misses on something he attacks those who find the acorn.

Wheeler isn't an acorn though no matter how much people want him to be good. I'll gladly eat crow on that if he has a good season

Sure you don't you are wrong so frequent we are thinking of calling you junior for ck!
Any recent examples of that? If hoops is ever off track on a player he admits it in the scoops. He gives more meaningful content to the site than 90% of us

Any recent examples of that? If hoops is ever off track on a player he admits it in the scoops. He gives more meaningful content to the site than 90% of us

Post 47 proves he doesn't admit he is wrong. Op is right he knows tape you will be eating crow!

Dude was a beast in Oakland I blame Coyle!

You're totally on the money... In Oakland he was very good at rushing the QB, but hasn't been utilized correctly in Miami. I'm hoping Coyle finally realizes what Wheeler was brought here to do and gets him involved in rushing the passer and disguising his blitzes...

Post 47 proves he doesn't admit he is wrong. Op is right he knows tape you will be eating crow!

Thats your evidence? A sarcastic post? Lol

I hope I'm wrong, that means he has stepped up. I'll wait to see it to believe it

Thats your evidence? A sarcastic post? Lol

I hope I'm wrong, that means he has stepped up. I'll wait to see it to believe it

You ask for a recent example and I give you on 20 post prior to your post and now it is sarcasm?!?!? Can you honestly tell me you haven't seen his pompous, holier then thou act before? You oughta see how he talks to poor silverfin in the draft forum when silver gives a better player break down!

Back
Top Bottom