Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina

Your last point is a major reason for wanting to just roll with Matt Moore.

You have all 3 receivers healthy and they are going to waste right now. At least Matt will attempt to get them involved down field and will show more tempo on offense.

That Baltimore game almost seemed like a trap by Gase to ensure the Moore calls would simmer.

And no he is no savior but he sure is more entertaining than what we have seen out of this offense with Cutler.

And Cutler does a great job in the pocket, he is better than advertised when it comes to improvising . . . .but I am tired of the poor mechanics and inaccuracy.

I was appalled that Moore did not seem to be able to call the protections. I am no Moore fan, but would roll with him, except he dosen't know the play's? WTF? He's been here both of Gase's years and how long before that? Any talk of a 'trap' would seem to be of Moore's making...

Your last point is a major reason for wanting to just roll with Matt Moore.

You have all 3 receivers healthy and they are going to waste right now. At least Matt will attempt to get them involved down field and will show more tempo on offense.

That Baltimore game almost seemed like a trap by Gase to ensure the Moore calls would simmer.

And no he is no savior but he sure is more entertaining than what we have seen out of this offense with Cutler.

And Cutler does a great job in the pocket, he is better than advertised when it comes to improvising . . . .but I am tired of the poor mechanics and inaccuracy.

Feel the same way as you at this point, Moore has a problem setting protections etc so again its not a great situation obviously but these WR have to be majorly frustrated.

You could sense it the body language when the QB misses you and your open. Like JD said players were dropping passes ealry on in the year also but last night you had a totally inaccurate QB.

Moore should not be in Miami next season period....If you cannot trust the guy with the keys to the castle you need to hire someone in which you can...

Moore should not be in Miami next season period....If you cannot trust the guy with the keys to the castle you need to hire someone in which you can...period.

That’s fine but we still have some games left. Also, not a ton of good backup QB play around the leauge generally. The Vikings appear to be getting some but teams and offenses playing backup QB are generally struggling.

I was appalled that Moore did not seem to be able to call the protections. I am no Moore fan, but would roll with him, except he dosen't know the play's? WTF? He's been here both of Gase's years and how long before that? Any talk of a 'trap' would seem to be of Moore's making...

It wasn't a good performance, but make no mistake that was a tough spot on a short week against the type of defensive front we always struggle with. 38-6 loss with Tannehill under center was the previous year and we had a full week to prepare.

It won't happen, but the perfect time to make a switch is now. Seriously I have rooted for Jay all season . . . But the team, defense included, has zero pulse with Cutler behind center. The most exciting half of football in 9 games was with Moore behind center. Give the fans something, or at least a chance for something.

Cutler looked terrible last night, he's actually been called out by several media outlets regarding his inaccuracy. I thought our oline gave him some time (when a blitz wasn't dialed up) but he threw air balls and grounders a lot with pressure or not. He looks disinterested. How about the comment from the announcer that he likes it in Miami and he would like to stay on... LMAO, I think he sees a gravy train here and a few cracked ribs, possible upcoming broken back may be worth it to pad the family bank account.

It wasn't a good performance, but make no mistake that was a tough spot on a short week against the type of defensive front we always struggle with. 38-6 loss with Tannehill under center was the previous year and we had a full week to prepare.

It won't happen, but the perfect time to make a switch is now. Seriously I have rooted for Jay all season . . . But the team, defense included, has zero pulse with Cutler behind center. The most exciting half of football in 9 games was with Moore behind center. Give the fans something, or at least a chance for something.
your first sentence sounds like Adam, is it you?
Moore sucks too, can't get excited for any of our abs, they are all short term back ups at best

I will be shocked if Gase does it though Kdawg. He seems
to want to ride Cutler if he is healthy. He basically has said as much and he knows better than the rest of us.

I couldn’t believe when the anmouncers said they talked to Gase and he wouldn’t commit to Ryan next year and that Cutler also want to keep playing.

Gase said Ryan was ready to have a blowout year but he is undecided for next year after seeing QB this year? That cant be so.

your first sentence sounds like Adam, is it you?
Moore sucks too, can't get excited for any of our abs, they are all short term back ups at best

How does it sound like Adam? Season is over, but damn can I at least ask for the potential of a more exciting product than the snooze fest we have witnessed with Cutler. Sorry if I don't just fall in line and complain about everything.

No Parker either that game. That was a tough spot for a QB who literally got no reps since the season began.

If I wanted to sound like Adam I would say "We gotta go back and look at the film and figure out some things, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, poor timing with our mistakes, etc."

How does it sound like Adam? Season is over, but damn can I at least ask for the potential of a more exciting product than the snooze fest we have witnessed with Cutler. Sorry if I don't just fall in line and complain about everything.

No Parker either that game. That was a tough spot for a QB who literally got no reps since the season began.

If I wanted to sound like Adam I would say "We gotta go back and look at the film and figure out some things, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, poor timing with our mistakes, etc."
Just kidding man, you hit it on all points.Fins up

I will be shocked if Gase does it though Kdawg. He seems
to want to ride Cutler if he is healthy. He basically has said as much and he knows better than the rest of us.

I couldn’t believe when the anmouncers said they talked to Gase and he wouldn’t commit to Ryan next year and that Cutler also want to keep playing.

Gase said Ryan was ready to have a blowout year but he is undecided for next year after seeing QB this year? That cant be so.

He won't do it.

Nobody is blaming Cutler for sacks or the lack of a running game (as was common with Tannehill bashers). Cutler is responsible for missing wide open throws with no pressure because he is throwing off of his back foot for NO REASON.

Absolutely. If Cutler was out there getting blindside blasted with no chance -- as did happen to him in some games earlier this season -- or guys were dropping footballs, I'd defend him. Because when that happened, I did defend him, and vigorously so.

But what I saw last night was Jay Cutler just straight up air mailing the football when he had guys WIDE OPEN. Julius Thomas and Kenny Stills might still be running if Jay would just set his damn feet.

Just kidding man, you hit it on all points.Fins up

I know its fashionable to just root for a good draft pick. I can't help that I have to put 3 hours into watching this product every week. Hell they could kneel on the ball for 3 hours and i would still watch . . . So knowing that I would like if they at least thought about entertaining their fanbase nstead of forcing alternative narratives down our throats.

I have a bright spot: I recorded the game so after they went up 24-7 I was able to fast forward to the final score and avoid the real fiasco. Good for me!

Back
Top Bottom