Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time"

Found a new sig from TGG. :lol:

I would rather have a million guys before peyton in January. How many years must we watch him cost his team SB chances before it sinks in?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Yep. He's truly the only person on the planet who believes this but somehow he's the objective, rationale and non biased one while the rest of humanity is confused by their own bias. Makes sense. :lol:

I don't worry about what the majority thinks, most fans judge based strictly on blind #s. I don't.

Is there any reason I still have to read this clown's posts in every ****ing thread about the Miami Dolphins? Ignore would be pointless since everyone responds to him.

Is there any reason I still have to read this clown's posts in every ****ing thread about the Miami Dolphins? Ignore would be pointless since everyone responds to him.

so ignore me, it will be your loss. You guys clearly have no clue what you are watching if you think Ryan was great against us and Pitt. If you want to pretend b/c he had nice #s go ahead and fool yourselves.

so ignore me, it will be your loss. You guys clearly have no clue what you are watching if you think Ryan was great against us and Pitt. If you want to pretend b/c he had nice #s go ahead and fool yourselves.

It won't really be my loss because any time I want to read the inane ramblings of a delusional shill, I can head on over to Gang Green and watch you start absurd arguments with Jets fans.

It won't really be my loss because any time I want to read the inane ramblings of a delusional shill, I can head on over to Gang Green and watch you start absurd arguments with Jets fans.

the delusional ones are the ones thinking Ryan has been great this year.

By the way, I think he's been decent. I have NOT bashed him, just discussing reality. he was great against NE, he was not good against us and Pitt and kept both opponents in the game but had a pretty stat line and that's all that matters!

He wasn't good against Pittsburgh. :lol:

How's life in the corner with the dunce cap on?

He wasn't good against Pittsburgh. :lol:

How's life in the corner with the dunce cap on?

you are wearing it so you tell me. The man made one of the worst decisions of the year throwing that INT for a TD which could have cost his team the game and a playoff spot ultimately. The GW drive was a 55 yd run then a great individual effort by Clay. do you watch football?

Lol, awww you guys are gonna make him cry. Dont worry Junc, im sure Mark buttfumble will morph into a qb who is capable of holding the starting spot on a pop warner team. That better little buddy?

Wow!It really does change it to buttfumble automatically. Great job Finheaven deciders.

you are wearing it so you tell me. The man made one of the worst decisions of the year throwing that INT for a TD which could have cost his team the game and a playoff spot ultimately. The GW drive was a 55 yd run then a great individual effort by Clay. do you watch football?

Do you?

Mark 2010 was a million times better than Ryan, he was the primary reason we won 11 games in a tougher div(where NE was much better and the 3rd place team wasn't bad) and w/ a tougher sched overall. You can have your misleading #s all you want.

Boo hoo hoo..... Marky Mark WASN'T a bad QB.... do you stomp your feet and whine like a girl when you type that crap?

Let me see if I can explain how historically huge a joke Sanchez has become.

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT!!!!!!!!. but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!! , but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots on a nationally televised Thanksgiving Day game......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME AND THE PLAY (AND S@NCHEZ) BECAME AN INTERNATIONAL JOKE!!!!!!

exaggerate much?

Then won the game largely because of Tannehill. He is the leader of that offense in a way that Sanchez (and you) could only dream about.

Back
Top Bottom