Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time"

you guys use your #s, I'll use my eyes. The fact that some of you think he was great against us and Pitt tells me all I need to know.

Mark 2010 was a million times better than Ryan, he was the primary reason we won 11 games in a tougher div(where NE was much better and the 3rd place team wasn't bad) and w/ a tougher sched overall. You can have your misleading #s all you want.
Junc, that's not true and since you know football you know it's not true. Mark Sanchez is and always has been an awful QB.

hmpf4Lc-1.gif

more lazy "journalism", he talks about how he has done but all the examples are from last week. he was GREAT last week vs. NE, he wasn't the previous weeks against us and Pitt.

He played better versus the Patriots, but you could see growth during the Steelers.

you guys use your #s, I'll use my eyes. The fact that some of you think he was great against us and Pitt tells me all I need to know.

Then your eyes suck ....

Tanny was not great in the first half, but he played very well in the second half of that game. Give it a fracking rest.

As I've contended all along (aside from buttfumble being "Rex Grossman-lite" )- that if Henne's RBs put up over 2200yards and had the 6th best scoring D in the league, he'd have been "buttfumble-plus". Like Westhoff has said, at no time in the postseason has Sanchez been driving that bus (my own eyes tell me that as a passenger he was sitting somewhere in the back)

2434tpv-1.jpg

Already Tannehill is closing in on a healthy Penny as equivalent to the 2nd best QB the jest ever had.

2lc8vma-1.jpg

Junc, that's not true and since you know football you know it's not true. Mark Sanchez is and always has been an awful QB.

No, to the contrary, it proves either that he doesn't know how to evaluate QBs or that he's the biggest troll on the site.

Mark 2010 was a million times better than Ryan, he was the primary reason we won 11 games in a tougher div(where NE was much better and the 3rd place team wasn't bad) and w/ a tougher sched overall. You can have your misleading #s all you want.
This is the reason I rarely even pay attention to Junc anymore, sometimes he slips and goes full retard mode making it obvious he`s a troll... I don't put him on ignore though, because maybe, just maybe he`s being serious and that in itself, is pretty fcking hilarious...

He played better versus the Patriots, but you could see growth during the Steelers.

he had moments against the Steelers but the GW drive was all Thomas/Clay and he threw a huge INT for a TD or else the game isn't close late.

He was excellent against NE but he kept NYJ and Pitt in both games.

As I've contended all along (aside from buttfumble being "Rex Grossman-lite" )- that if Henne's RBs put up over 2200yards and had the 6th best scoring D in the league, he'd have been "buttfumble-plus". Like Westhoff has said, at no time in the postseason has buttfumble been driving that bus (my own eyes tell me that as a passenger he was sitting somewhere in the back)

Already Tannehill is closing in on a healthy Penny as equivalent to the 2nd best QB the jest ever had.

2lc8vma-1.jpg

this is all we need to know about your football knowledge, posting QB ratings.:lol:

81749JessePinkmanWHATgifpinkWAa0gogif-1.jpg

buttfumble is not a terrible QB, but his decision making is at most times laughable and makes him a terrible QB.

edit: LMAO at S@nchez being auto-filtered into buttfumble.

Wow, that sig is pretty much says it all.

Yep. He's truly the only person on the planet who believes this but somehow he's the objective, rationale and non biased one while the rest of humanity is confused by their own bias. Makes sense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom