Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks

Yea, I absolutely wish someone would tell me who she is, if someone knows she is.
Mayra Cardi

Will they be playing like four 1st rounders on the line? I am expecting they should, but you don't know.

If the line plays well, and Tannehill still fails, then all the Tannehill bashers will have a point, but if the line plays well, and what many of us have been saying happens, he succeeds after actually being given time to do his job, many of you will have to admit that maybe the line was the reason.

For sure. This is what it comes down to. The reason I got all heated up in this thread is because someone said RT is going to be a top 10 QB this year. And I said there are a lot of QB's ahead of him so its going to be hard for RT.

And people hate Omar. See, he isn't all to negative. I'm not worried about the online, there is a lot of depth there. If it really was the olines fault all this time and Tannehill plays really good, I wouldn't know what to say. We'll see soon.

There have been 32 games over the last two seasons. 7 in which the OL was intact. The results are plain to see. Tannehill plays at an all-pro level when the line is good ( 2.5 sacks per game still isn't great). Notice that the running game was also much much better in those 7 games.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

For sure. This is what it comes down to. The reason I got all heated up in this thread is because someone said RT is going to be a top 10 QB this year. And I said there are a lot of QB's ahead of him so its going to be hard for RT.

The stats from those 7 games easily puts him in the top 10.

There have been 32 games over the last two seasons. 7 in which the OL was intact. The results are plain to see. Tannehill plays at an all-pro level when the line is good ( 2.5 sacks per game still isn't great). Notice that the running game was also much much better in those 7 games.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

what were the 7 games that the OL was intact?

So what your saying is. If the oline stays healthy all season long, we will win 6 games out of every 7 games played and Tannehill will have top 10 stats? I don't think top 10, there are a lot of QB's that are good in this league. Maybe 11-14 range.

I can give you a list of QB's who are better than Tannehill even with the stats from those 7 games his oline was intact.

Probably any QB would do better if his starting OL is together all season. That just makes sense. Unfortunately in the NFL injuries are common so the good teams have solid back ups in place. We did not and of course it effected the QB play. Hopeful with the new additions we'll have some depth this season.
If you think Albert , James , Tunsil and Pouncy will all stay healthy all year and not miss any games I think that's highly unlikely.

you better stop now because we don't want you getting all heated up again....... LMFAO

what were the 7 games that the OL was intact?

I'm referring to the seven games the cornerstones of the Dolphins' offensive line - left tackle Branden Albert, center Mike Pouncey, and right tackle Ja'Wuan James - actually started and finished a game together.

We're talking about the games where Albert's right knee was healthy, Pouncey's hip and foot wasn't an issue, and the period early in his career where James didn't miss more than half the season with a foot injury.

During those seven games the Dolphins managed a 6-1 record.

In 2014 the Dolphins beat Chicago (27-14) and Jacksonville (27-13) on the road, pummeled San Diego (37-0) and the one loss was to Green Bay (27-24) on a last-second play where the defense (cough, cough Philip Wheeler) let a victory escape the team's grasp.

So in games where Albert, Pouncey and James started and finished in 2014 the Dolphins were 3-1.

Flip the page to 2015 and the Dolphins produced a 3-0 record in games Albert, Pouncey and James started and finished the contests.

Miami beat Washington 17-10 in the season opener courtesy of Jarvis Landry's punt return for a touchdown. The Dolphins destroyed Tennessee 38-10 on the road in Dan Campbell's first game as interim head coach, and Miami pummeled Houston 44-26.

James suffered his foot injury in Miami's lost to New England the next week.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...roof-ryan-tannehill-perfo-20160405-story.html

I have asked the question multiple times and can't get answer. I wonder why?

The same people who bash Omar for having an "agenda" against Tannehill are citing statistics used by him in articles to prove that Tannehill is some how awesome when his offensive line plays well. The irony is palpable.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...roof-ryan-tannehill-perfo-20160405-story.html

Tannehill 6-1 in 2014 VS.

Chicago - 5-11 WIN
Jacksonville - 3-13 WIN
San Diego - 9-7 WIN
Greenbay - 12-4 LOSS

Washington - 9-7 WIN
Tenn. - 3-13 WIN
Houston - 9-7 WIN

Back
Top Bottom