Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

Mods need to lock this thread up. Its like stuck in a traffic jam.

All I have to say is, EVERY year around 6 different teams make the playoffs that didn't the year before. It sure looks like the Colts, Chiefs, Jets, Eagles, Seahawks, Falcons and Bears are all in danger of missing out this season. Jets just seem much weaker than 2009 and 2010. Offense looks worse all around, defense struggling against the run. If the Bills keep it up, they should finish in 2nd place behind the Patriots.

Now Santonio Holmes and Brandon Moore went into the media and ripped each other: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-rips-santonio-holmes-for-ripping-jets-line/ It's just hard for a team that signs players to short deals and makes it like a revolving door to find cohesion. And they don't have a Peyton Manning-type QB to bring players together.

Look at the Eagles, you can't just throw players together and expect it to come together.

And just like a the true Troll that you are Juhnky

You haven't changed one iota in my 4 year absence.

You troll around, waiting to see exactly what your team, or interests are going to do, then you either pounce, or hide.

Longevity and post count doesn't change the fact, that you are indeed a TROLL!!!!!!

And just like a the true Troll that you are Juhnky

You haven't changed one iota in my 4 year absence.

You troll around, waiting to see exactly what your team, or interests are going to do, then you either pounce, or hide.

Longevity and post count doesn't change the fact, that you are indeed a TROLL!!!!!!

Coming from a guy who has been hiding for years and changed his username I find that hysterical.

I am here every day win or lose, it's pretty easy to check the post history. Once again you are incorrect.

Coming from a guy who has been hiding for years and changed his username I find that hysterical.

I am here every day win or lose, it's pretty easy to check the post history. Once again you are incorrect.

Hiding?
Good reason for my username change as well.

Once again, you have proven you are absolutely CLUELESS!!!

Hiding?
Good reason for my username change as well.

Once again, you have proven you are absolutely CLUELESS!!!

I don't know anything about you b/c you hid and changed your username.

Clueless is someone calling me out for showing up when things are good, that couldn't be more wrong. I'm here win or lose every week.

Explain why you left and what your username was before? You seem to be a big fan of mine, I want to know about my fans.

Shouldn't you be worried about your team losing to another mediocre team on the road?
a jet fan should not really be bashing a bills fan this season.

the bills,although they lost yesterday, are still 4-2, and have shown that they can force turnovers, make big plays on offense, and although they may not go 12-4, etc, or who knows where they will be towards the end of the year, right now they are playing really solid football and i am sold on them.

as for the jets, they have looked terrible this year so far. spin it anyway you want, they had one convincing game, which heck, the dolphins prob would have beaten that jags team with mccown at qb by double digits.

your in no position to be talking trash to bills fans now, no jet fan is.

a jet fan should not really be bashing a bills fan this season.

the bills,although they lost yesterday, are still 4-2, and have shown that they can force turnovers, make big plays on offense, and although they may not go 12-4, etc, or who knows where they will be towards the end of the year, right now they are playing really solid football and i am sold on them.

as for the jets, they have looked terrible this year so far. spin it anyway you want, they had one convincing game, which heck, the dolphins prob would have beaten that jags team with mccown at qb by double digits.

your in no position to be talking trash to bills fans now, no jet fan is.

I'm sorry, I forget my handbook of talking trash. Bills fans can talk trash to jet fans after 5 games but Jet fans cannot talk back if the Bills lose to a mediocre opponent. Dolphin fans can talk trash to the Ajets but Jet fans cannot talk to dolphin fans. Got it:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Sure he is, cause he's the immortal JUHNKY with trained eye for insight. :lol:

afraid to tell us why you ran and hid then changed your username?

I'm sorry, I forget my handbook of talking trash. Bills fans can talk trash to jet fans after 5 games but Jet fans cannot talk back if the Bills lose to a mediocre opponent. Dolphin fans can talk trash to the Ajets but Jet fans cannot talk to dolphin fans. Got it:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

afraid to tell us why you ran and hid then changed your username?
you should not be bashing any bills fans now. the difference between a dolphin fan talking trash to a jet fan now is that, although the fins are win less and playing like crap, the jets are not exactly dominating teams. they are under 500 like us.

the bills have a respectable record of 4-2 and are playing good football.

you should not be bashing any bills fans now. the difference between a dolphin fan talking trash to a jet fan now is that, although the fins are win less and playing like crap, the jets are not exactly dominating teams. they are under 500 like us.

the bills have a respectable record of 4-2 and are playing good football.

I'm not bashing the Bills, I am having fun w/ them acting like the season is over after 5 games. It's great the Bills are playing better than usual and we are playing worse than usual but it's a long season. We'll be ahead of the Bills before too long.

Undre .500 and winless are 2 very different things. If we win tonight we are a game out of a playoff spot w/ 10 games to go, if you win you are still 2 1/2 games out.

All I have to say is, EVERY year around 6 different teams make the playoffs that didn't the year before. It sure looks like the Colts, Chiefs, Jets, Eagles, Seahawks, Falcons and Bears are all in danger of missing out this season. Jets just seem much weaker than 2009 and 2010. Offense looks worse all around, defense struggling against the run. If the Bills keep it up, they should finish in 2nd place behind the Patriots.

Now Santonio Holmes and Brandon Moore went into the media and ripped each other: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-rips-santonio-holmes-for-ripping-jets-line/ It's just hard for a team that signs players to short deals and makes it like a revolving door to find cohesion. And they don't have a Peyton Manning-type QB to bring players together.

Look at the Eagles, you can't just throw players together and expect it to come together.

This seems to be a very common problem in the face of free agency. Big names don't necessarily equal big success. The Deadskins have also practiced collecting big names for a decade or so under Dan Snyder without much success. Even the Pats are finding that Ochonotsogreatso might be an expensive mistake.

That said, a couple of moderately priced older vets added to a decent team might be the best way to go, especially if they've been stuck with losing teams, and want a last chance at a ring. The classic example is Randy Moss.

I'm not bashing the Bills, I am having fun w/ them acting like the season is over after 5 games. It's great the Bills are playing better than usual and we are playing worse than usual but it's a long season. We'll be ahead of the Bills before too long.

Undre .500 and winless are 2 very different things. If we win tonight we are a game out of a playoff spot w/ 10 games to go, if you win you are still 2 1/2 games out.

The operative word here is "if" because you haven't won the game yet. The Phins have not looked hopeless (a la the Vikes). They've looked very much like the Jets actually, except without the luck, the hype or the bickering: a crappy pass offense, a disappointing running game, lack of red zone TDs, and a defense that has failed to play up to expectations. The difference between the Phins and the Jets is that the Jets got early Xmas presents from Tony Romo and Luke McCown, and no QBs have been quite so kind to the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom