Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

SD and 2010 NE were both 1 and done. The 2008 Ravens team made it to the AFCC game and lost to the Super Bowl Champions.

They didn't get to plat KC '10 and Miami '08 or they wouldn't have been one and done.

neither can the Ravens and I'm sure you'd rather win road playoff games than lose home playoff games, right?

The Ravens had one in 06, and I think they will have another one this year. Yes, I would much rather win on the road than lose at home, but not every team can face overrated teams on the road. :D

The Ravens had one in 06, and I think they will have another one this year. Yes, I would much rather win on the road than lose at home, but not every team can face overrated teams on the road. :D

'06 Bal was a different team w/ a different coach and QB. We are talking since '08 and in '06 bal was one and done at home.

Overrated teams such as the 2 hottest teams in football in the div rd the last 2 years.

'06 Bal was a different team w/ a different coach and QB. We are talking since '08 and in '06 bal was one and done at home.

Overrated teams such as the 2 hottest teams in football in the div rd the last 2 years.

Sorry, I didn't know we put a 3 year cap on it. It has been a while since the Jets had a home playoff game.

Bal had to face the eventual Super Bowl Champs in the first round at home. They didn't get the chance to play a bad Bengals team or a banged up Colts team.

Sorry, I didn't know we put a 3 year cap on it. It has been a while since the Jets had a home playoff game.

Bal had to face the eventual Super Bowl Champs in the first round at home. They didn't get the chance to play a bad Bengals team or a banged up Colts team.

Since 2002, in that timeframe both of us have had just one home playoff game.

We won ours shutting out Peyton & the Colts 41-0, you lost yours to a rookie QB 27-9

Indy '06 was not some all time great team, baltimore should have been able to beat them at home and it's not fair to compare their 1st playoff game to the Jets since their 1st game was in the div rd. We faced teams as good, if not better, in the div rd than the '06 Colts

Since 2002, in that timeframe both of us have had just one home playoff game.

We won ours shutting out Peyton & the Colts 41-0, you lost yours to a rookie QB 27-9

Indy '06 was not some all time great team, baltimore should have been able to beat them at home and it's not fair to compare their 1st playoff game to the Jets since their 1st game was in the div rd. We faced teams as good, if not better, in the div rd than the '06 Colts

Why start at 2002? If you go back just a couple years before that, that adds 2 more home playoff games for the Dolphins. They won against the Colts and lost to the Ravens. If you want to compare the Dolphins history to Jets history, you know how that will turn out right?

I don't know how you can argue that the 06 Colts (Super Bowl Champs) were not as good as an overrated SD team in 09, and 10 NE. Both who were 1 and done.

Wtf r u people talkin about who rly cares, in the end miami didnt make the playoffs and the jets did by whatever means and took advantage. The arguments u guys have on here are so retarded. Btw where are all the fins fans saying they were gonna win 11-12 games during preseason...oh right they're in hiding since miami is winless. And the vaunted best cb tandem how'd that work out ?

Why start at 2002? If you go back just a couple years before that, that adds 2 more home playoff games for the Dolphins. They won against the Colts and lost to the Ravens. If you want to compare the Dolphins history to Jets history, you know how that will turn out right?

I don't know how you can argue that the 06 Colts (Super Bowl Champs) were not as good as an overrated SD team in 09, and 10 NE. Both who were 1 and done.

If we go back to the pre '98 era Miami history is better but in recent, relevant history ours is much better.

Those teams were one and done b/c they lost to a good team, they didn't lose to some crapyy playoff team like Mia '08 or KC '10.

Indy beat a bad KC team, beat a no offense Bal team and beat NE wher Brady had Reche Caldwell and Jabar gaffney as his 2 main weapons then faced a Rex Grossman led team in the SB. You can't get an easier road than that.

Wtf r u people talkin about who rly cares, in the end miami didnt make the playoffs and the jets did by whatever means and took advantage. The arguments u guys have on here are so retarded. Btw where are all the fins fans saying they were gonna win 11-12 games during preseason...oh right they're in hiding since miami is winless. And the vaunted best cb tandem how'd that work out ?

You didn't hear any of that from me. I didn't think the Dolphins would be 0-4, but I never thought they would win 12. You probably didn't think the Jets would be 3rd in the East at this point. It is just opinions, and I enjoy debating them. If you think it is stupid, then move on to another thread.

If we go back to the pre '98 era Miami history is better but in recent, relevant history ours is much better.

Those teams were one and done b/c they lost to a good team, they didn't lose to some crapyy playoff team like Mia '08 or KC '10.

Indy beat a bad KC team, beat a no offense Bal team and beat NE wher Brady had Reche Caldwell and Jabar gaffney as his 2 main weapons then faced a Rex Grossman led team in the SB. You can't get an easier road than that.

I completely disagree. Bal (13-3) had the best defense in the NFL, and had won 8 out of 9 going in to the playoffs. They also had beaten 8 teams that had an 8-8 or better record. Do you really think teams like 09 Cin, SD, and 10 Colts and 10 NE were better? They were not.

Ultimately, it really doesn't matter. I'm just pointing out that good teams can lose in the first round when they face tough competition. You only seem to apply that when it benefits the Jets.

You didn't hear any of that from me. I didn't think the Dolphins would be 0-4, but I never thought they would win 12. You probably didn't think the Jets would be 3rd in the East at this point. It is just opinions, and I enjoy debating them. If you think it is stupid, then move on to another thread.

I completely disagree. Bal (13-3) had the best defense in the NFL, and had won 8 out of 9 going in to the playoffs. They also had beaten 8 teams that had an 8-8 or better record. Do you really think teams like 09 Cin, SD, and 10 Colts and 10 NE were better? They were not.

Ultimately, it really doesn't matter. I'm just pointing out that good teams can lose in the first round when they face tough competition. You only seem to apply that when it benefits the Jets.

'09 SD and NE '10 yes, '10 Indy- no.

Miami didn't lose, they got humiliated at home.

Back
Top Bottom