Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins

I'd give a troubled, talented guy a look at this point. As long as he wouldn't kill our locker room. What about McClain (ducks) he's 28 and was decent in Dallas 2 years ago. He's a scumbag but we are pretty desperate. Before ribbing me I don't know what he did last and am too lazy to look it up.

Never mind, seems he's likely out for life.

Never mind, seems he's likely out for life.

Yup.

Dude got hit with multiple failed drug tests. Purple drank iirc.
Watching his first year in Dallas you could see why the Raiders took him that high.
I guess he valued getting high over making millions. Also showed up out of shape and took off practices in TCs.

Jared‏ @jaredv87 22m22 minutes ago
Rey Maualuga just posted this on Instagram. Looks like he might have signed with the Dolphins.

It's a picture of him at what looks like the practice facility with a Dolphin hat on- just not sure when it was taken etc..

I'd give a troubled, talented guy a look at this point. As long as he wouldn't kill our locker room. What about McClain (ducks) he's 28 and was decent in Dallas 2 years ago. He's a scumbag but we are pretty desperate. Before ribbing me I don't know what he did last and am too lazy to look it up.

Rolando got arrested again a few months ago here in Hartselle about 300 yards from my house. Marijuana and carrying a pistol without a permit.

Misdemeanors...but he hasn't changed. Football is not a priority at all for him.

I didn't necessarily agree with that article - especially as other LB's have been signing..

Yeah that was crazy stuff. Teams don't care about 250k when they have holes they must fill.

Rey at least can give us some poa and some thump. We are gonna have to try and hide him in coverage and range wise and I'm sure he will get hurt but we needed another base piece and short yardage and goalline fill. Hull wasn't gonna cut it. At least now he's plan c

Be nice if we had more range at safety to offset but we dont

Should be 1 year vet minimum at 900k

Good. Hull looked like a good special teamer Thursday. Get the vet in now so he has a few weeks to get acclimated to the system.

And if he comes in and he doesn't cut it we can cut him final cut spent 80k. although you shouldn't be making this signing if he didn't physically look the part in your workout

Back
Top Bottom