Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins

I think we should explore trade route. We are deep at WR

We have three career receptions from our non-starters. To me that is the exact opposite of being deep at the position. Carroo could turn out to be a solid depth receiver, but at this point everything Miami has outside of Landry ,Stills and Parker is 100% unproven. Another way to look at is Jarvis Landry has played three seasons, he cureently has more career receptions than the rest of the Dolphins roster combined. Miami could be one injury away from having a serious problem at receiver and the way things have been going lately we should be concerned.

We have three career receptions from our non-starters. To me that is the exact opposite of being deep at the position. Carroo could turn out to be a solid depth receiver, but at this point everything Miami has outside of Landry ,Stills and Parker is 100% unproven. Another way to look at is Jarvis Landry has played three seasons, he cureently has more career receptions than the rest of the Dolphins roster combined. Miami could be one injury away from having a serious problem at receiver and the way things have been going lately we should be concerned.
Then again, isnt that saying something about how solid our starters are?

Then again, isnt that saying something about how solid our starters are?

My post was concerning the thought that Miami is deep at receiver. Deep means you have good depth behind the starters and Miami currently doesn't. We have very good starters but zero depth. We can't afford to trade a starter and great a hole and you're not going to get a starting linebacker for Carroo or Grant.

I don't think we should should trade anything for an LB. What are the 17 fins really going to do? NE still exists. No need to mortgage anything to win in 17. So I go against my original post, a washed up guy will do just fine.

Sign pro bowler Zach Brown for peanuts when we had a chance
If we pay one of these washed up LBs anywhere near the $2.3 million that Brown got...

And don't go the route that Brown sucked because you don't get 149 tackles,4 sacks
2 ff and 1 int by sucking...But be happy with Rey and his 20 something tackles

ZACH BROWN IS THE MOST OVERRATED LINEBACKER IN THE NFL

Why do you think he could only get a 1 year deal last year? And only got a one year deal this year?

ZACH BROWN IS THE MOST OVERRATED LINEBACKER IN THE NFL

Why do you think he could only get a 1 year deal last year? And only got a one year deal this year?
Because all pro linebacker Zach brown must be a beast because of his insane amount of production last year! Only an all pro could accomplish that. Did I mention he was an all pro?!?!

Yeah I dunno about Zach Brown. Not that it's one guy but didn't Buffalos defense lead the NFL in 200 yard rushers allowed?

Well we need someone. The FO must know what teams are stacked and what teams may be releasing someone soon.

Just because we didn't sign someone while they were her, doesn't mean we will not offer them a contract soon.

Daryl Washington is a FA. Doubt anyone touches him though for multiple reasons. Dude threw away a $$$ career.

We have to beat the Patriots and need LB's who can cover! The Raven's also tore us a new one across the middle last year....I think Flacco just completed another 12 yards pass to a TE! These guys who are only thumpers are a thing of the past!

Daryl Washington is a FA. Doubt anyone touches him though for multiple reasons. Dude threw away a $$$ career.

I'd give a troubled, talented guy a look at this point. As long as he wouldn't kill our locker room. What about McClain (ducks) he's 28 and was decent in Dallas 2 years ago. He's a scumbag but we are pretty desperate. Before ribbing me I don't know what he did last and am too lazy to look it up.

Back
Top Bottom