Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

This wouldn't happen in a billion years. This regime doesn't want players like that, which is why ochocinco and Davis found there way out of miami. AA

Rex Ryan is that you?

love the part where you called us idiots for sitting behind our computer screen while we dont want a headcase...

Percy would be an INSTANT upgrade...he wants a contract and would fit in Miami perfectly....why give B-Hart 6mil/yr when u can offer Percy 7? Who the hell would be happy in Minnesota? I mean seriously. I would ask to be traded as well. If he gets his payday (which he DESERVES---more than Hartline does) and goes to a better climate and beautiful environment of South Florida...Not to mention no state income tax...he'd be happy here...

And Im tired of this headcase connotation...you mean to tell me if Deon Sanders in his prime was available RIGHT now, being the "headcase" he was, you wouldnt want him????? Ray lewis is oneof the biggest Divas in the history of sports yet is glorified day in day out.

You have to MOLD these players, you cant just expect a bunch of young men to be perfect. Under the RIGHT coaching, which I do believe we FINALLY have, there is no excuse not to take a chance on him....

I went to school with Percy at UF as well had class with him and went to same barber shop...The kid LOVES winning...in the right environment and if winning, there would be no issues. We cant afford to pass on playmakers just because you bums on Finheaven, who probably never played a sport in your life, thinks you are qualified enough to pass such judgement without knowing the player personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvin on the fins = wet dream! Seriously, if Ireland doesnt pick up the phone right now he has just cemented his legacy of failure. We should have drafted Harvin but now we can get him for less than a first rounder. Our second rounders are always a bust, lets make them count this year with a proven playmaker. We can then direct our focus on a DB or two in the draft and maybe trade back in rd 1 and grab Shariff Floyd to stuff the middle on the DL.

Draft our youth? when's the last time we drafted someone as talented as Harvin and what makes you think we will now? I think some of yall like the idea of building through the draft but have failed to realize that sometimes you gotta bring in some proven talent. Did the Ravens draft Boldin or Jacoby Jones? Nope and they were huge this post season

I would bring in a Jennings. But the 2 players you just mentioned, didn't carry the baggage Harvin does.

Yes you wait to see if the player performs. Yes a 2nd round pick is steep. but if the player performs you are going to sign him to an 8 mill a year contract. If he falls flat or gets hurt you sign him for cheaper. If not you let him walk and you lose the 2nd or 3rd round pick but you still have the money for the following year instead of being hampered if the player doesnt pan out or ends up being subpar.

Throwing around draft picks for projects with a history of being a cancer, is tantamount to wasting a pick on Pat White. Since you are advocating such nonsense, you are in great company w/ JI.

Percy would be an INSTANT upgrade...he wants a contract and would fit in Miami perfectly....why give B-Hart 6mil/yr when u can offer Percy 7? Who the hell would be happy in Minnesota? I mean seriously. I would ask to be traded as well. If he gets his payday (which he DESERVES---more than Hartline does) and goes to a better climate and beautiful environment of South Florida...Not to mention no state income tax...he'd be happy here...

And Im tired of this headcase connotation...you mean to tell me if Deon Sanders in his prime was available RIGHT now, being the "headcase" he was, you wouldnt want him????? Ray lewis is oneof the biggest Divas in the history of sports yet is glorified day in day out.

You have to MOLD these players, you cant just expect a bunch of young men to be perfect. Under the RIGHT coaching, which I do believe we FINALLY have, there is no excuse not to take a chance on him....

I went to school with Percy at UF as well had class with him and went to same barber shop...The kid LOVES winning...in the right environment and if winning, there would be no issues. We cant afford to pass on playmakers just because you bums on Finheaven, who probably never played a sport in your life, thinks you are qualified enough to pass such judgement without knowing the player personally.

Adrian Peterson.

Your whole argument is jaded by your so called association to the nut job. And if you acted out and demanded a trade from MINN, you would eventually find your way out of the league. With smaller and smaller pay checks.

Your whole argument is based on opinion. Yet nothing you have said holds no truth or fact to it. Just because he would be back in FL, doesn't mean he would change his stripes. The stuff CK brought up, kinda proves that point. But you keep on pushing for the guy. And I will sit here and laugh the whole time. Because you are doing nothing but setting yourself up for heartache.

he'll likely cost nearly as much as mike wallace, and he'll cost us draft picks? why would you even consider it?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HarvPe00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WallMi00.htm

You have posters willing to trade away a 2nd rounder, with no contract extension. Let him play the year out, after being traded for a 2nd. Let him become a FA, and then bid for his services.

The nut jobs here, are coming out of the wood work early this year.

I can appreciate you standing up for your boy and all but you are taking this way to personal.

So what if Percy loves winning...we all do. We can all be at our best when things are going well. It's how we behave when things are not so great that shows our true colors and right now Harvin is not handling things in the best way possible.

BTW, trying to insult posters that don't agree with is not the best way to get your point across.

rumor that the patriots are in on this...

The Patriots traded for other troubled players like Randy Moss and Agib Talib, and if they do not resign Welker, I can see them trading for Harvin. They think they have an environment that can deal with players like Harvin so I cannot say I'm surprised by this.

Nobody in the Dolphins fornt office cares about any of our opinions, including (and especially) yours. Stop being so condescending. I agree with getting Percy Harvin, but you sound like a little girl. Not a good look.

And for your information Minneapolis is a pretty cool place to live, at least in the summer.

The Patriots traded for other troubled players like Randy Moss and Agib Talib, and if they do not resign Welker, I can see them trading for Harvin. They think they have an environment that can deal with players like Harvin so I cannot say I'm surprised by this.

sounds like it would be to play the slot in welkers place...i'm not sure how reliable my source is though...buddy of mine who does have some connections...rumor is late 1st rounder...maybe a 2nd and a 5th

something to watch for...

Nobody in the Dolphins fornt office cares about any of our opinions, including (and especially) yours. Stop being so condescending. I agree with getting Percy Harvin, but you sound like a little girl. Not a good look.

And for your information Minneapolis is a pretty cool place to live, at least in the summer.

Minneapolis/St Paul aka The Twin Cities, area is a pretty cool place to live most of the year.

Back
Top Bottom