Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft

Russell Wilson has a top 5 D, top 5 Running game, a seam threat TE and a great offensive line not to mention very good Wrs (a true #1 in Sidney Rice)!! Its not to hard to suceed when all the pieces are in place all you have to do is be a game mananger and not turn the ball over and make some plays here and there.....If hes on a team like Miami Russel Wilson isnt even talked about this year....Tannehill should of had this team in the playoffs if it werent for Carpenter and that speaks volumes being they dont have any playmakers a below average running game and a pourous o-line...I just dont understand for the life of me these things arent brought up when comparing T-Hill to others huge diff with the circumstances.....Oh and one more thing T-Hill beat Wilson!! Thumbs Down big time on this thread next!!!
this guy and reality, is no where close.

I knew all that. You asked me a question, i answered. I still don't like him.
who cares weather you like him or not ,the guy is potentially a great qb .where is all the hate for Wilson , kap,rg3, and cam coming from?the only difference between them and a.rodgers, s. young or j.elway is the color of their skin (I hope that's not causing all the hate) . to be honest r. tannyhill needs to be playing in the same type of offence ,imo its the oniy way he'll truly be successful .this classic , dropback, stay in the pocket , style is fastly coming to an end. philbin needs to let the green bay days go, and get with the new trend.

I think a 3rd round pick for a quality QB would be very good insurance long term that could be traded for a higher pick later. See what Redskins did by taking 2 QBs in the same draft. @ Quality QBs on the roster.

[h=2]Ryan Tannehill proves that we should not draft another QB in this draft and resign Matt Moore[/h]

Ryan Tannehill proves that we should not draft another QB in this draft and resign Matt Moore
I agree bro however Moore wants to play where he has a chance to be a starter. Unless we offer him a sweet deal or Joe is sold on Pat being the number 2 QB.

I agree bro however Moore wants to play where he has a chance to be a starter. Unless we offer him a sweet deal or Joe is sold on Pat being the number 2 QB.

Like Moore as the backup but he will go elsewhere with the delusion he is an nfl starting qb. I hope he comes to relization and stays here but there are other qb's out there and im not sure our staff is as fond as many fans are. They did everything to make sure he wasnt our starter.

Yeah, I know he plans on testing the market because he wants to start. I hope he doesnt find another team though and comes back to Miami. We need him here.

Like Moore as the backup but he will go elsewhere with the delusion he is an nfl starting qb. I hope he comes to relization and stays here but there are other qb's out there and im not sure our staff is as fond as many fans are. They did everything to make sure he wasnt our starter.
I feel a lot better in keeping Matt and Pat rather than some of the other qb's out there who do not impress me.

I dont understand this quote. The staff didnt sabotage Moore. RT beat him out fair and square. If Moore was better than RT he would have been starting.

I dont understand this quote. The staff didnt sabotage Moore. RT beat him out fair and square. If Moore was better than RT he would have been starting.

U took my quote wrong. I meant that this staff did not want Moore to start. They saw both Tannehill and Garrard as better choices to start. This was based on the staffs evaluation of him I Assume. I agree RT beat him out fair and square was not implying they sabotaged him. I truly dont think this staff is that high on Moore

Ireland was I enquiring about Wilson just prior to the draft. I was wondering if Wilson represented some sort of backup plan. You have to admit the running rookie Qb's looked pretty good this year heck the rookie QB class was top notch this year. Interesting all the hype on Barkly last year and suddenly that guy has fallen off the map this year. We will get a veteran QB as a backup this year with a little gas left in the tank we hope

Ireland was I enquiring about Wilson just prior to the draft. I was wondering if Wilson represented some sort of backup plan. You have to admit the running rookie Qb's looked pretty good this year heck the rookie QB class was top notch this year. Interesting all the hype on Barkly last year and suddenly that guy has fallen off the map this year. We will get a veteran QB as a backup this year with a little gas left in the tank we hope
There is none better than Moore in my book. I rather keep the continuity if at all possible.

This draft class doesn't seem like it contains any Russel Wilsons. Geno Smith is projected to be the first taken, and he kind of reminds me of Pat White. I don't think there's first round potential amongst the QBs. But to be fair, I don't follow college ball as intensely as i do the NFL.

This draft class doesn't seem like it contains any Russel Wilsons. Geno Smith is projected to be the first taken, and he kind of reminds me of Pat White. I don't think there's first round potential amongst the QBs. But to be fair, I don't follow college ball as intensely as i do the NFL.

pat white with good size that can throw

Back
Top Bottom